Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Tap water all the way. The taps used to be everywhere outside too, for watering greens. Nowadays they have those special jet things in the ground. Back then, wherever you were you could find the tap in 100m and refresh yourself with clean water. The terminals in marinas - all open taps. They even had power sockets open. We used to hold parties and jams that way. Nowadays everything is metered, accounted, networked and shit.

We have a 3 mile long river as a water supply. It originates in the mountains, it is already clean, filtered and full of minerals. Its source is 5 miles away from the geographical city center. I don't see why our tap water shouldn't be dirt cheap and clean. Which it actually is. Plus a 500m leg is still carried through Roman aqueduct. Beat that, Nestle.

It was really a hassle for me to think about bottled water when in places with unsafe tap water. I'm just not used to thinking about availability of water.

Depends on where you live. Tap water in my district is very much drinkable.
Same here. Plus, I often feel weird drinking bottled water that is owned by Coca-Cola. Surely there's stuff in it. *PARANOIA!!!!*
I think this is a lot of the argument against drinking water. Cool, bottled water is always nice, tap water varies tremendously.
Bottled water should be illegal in most western cities. What a waste of time and money.
Water is good, but it's even better when it has been through the barley malt, yeast and hops treatment.
Water! Water everywhere! But not a drop to drink!

Back