Which 'Children of the': Grave, Sea or Damned?

Which 'Children of the': Grave, Sea or Damned?

• Total voters
1.Children of the Grave: My favorite and the heaviest of the three.
2.Children of the Damned: Awesome song, a close second.
3.Children of the Sea: Good song, not a big fan of Dio era Black Sabbath.

Children Of The Harvest, of course.

But from the three, Children Of The Grave, no question.

Last edited:
I love Children of the Damned. Getting to hear it on this past tour will forever be a highlight of my life as a Maiden fan.

However, Children of the Sea is absolute perfection. Hearing this in 2007 with Heaven & Hell is unforgettable. Every time this song comes on, my soul is transported to another place. It's a perfect piece of music.

Love them all... and love Dio Sabbath... but... Children Of The Grave is just... like... you know... damn.
That's the bidness.
All day.

I love Children of the Damned. Getting to hear it on this past tour will forever be a highlight of my life as a Maiden fan.
I agree. Children of the Damned was actually the song that made me an Iron Maiden fan. I was certain I was never going to hear it live, so hearing it three times during TBOS tour was something special.

Damned by a nose over Sea. Grave a couple lengths in third, still awesome as heck.
I looooove Dio Sabbath. And COTS is as classic as it comes. Heaven and Hell as an album is flawless in my ears. This and the first two Dio solo albums are side by side with POM powerslave, as some of the best classic metal albums ever, IMO. But Children of the Damned is the choice. It's fricken legendary Maiden. What a killer choice for the BOS set. Great thread by the way!:cheers:!!!

Back