Rant Thread

My goodness, I've been out of office for two days and already the amount of mails I want to write saying "FUCK OFF!" has piled.

It really grinds my gears when someone starts lecturing me with stuff like "this one person I know who is younger than you, poorer than you, who walked barefoot to school uphill both ways can do >something< but you can't" :yawn:

Yeh, but are they old enough to buy booze without being ID'd, any good at shopping online for shoes, &/or adept at walking on flat surfaces both ways? Plus, if that something is being a poor barefooted child then that's not really something you need to aspire to. Don't let it bother you, NP.

My job sucks, blablabla, I could talk about specifics now, but I don't care anymore, as I'm on my last ten days. Fuckit.

I actually have 16 days of paid leave left, and the only reason I'm not taking them is because they get compensated if I don't, and that would give me a full month's payment for March. I'm letting my boss and everyone I don't hate believe that it's because of my commitment to an orderly transition, though. I might need their reference at some point.

I've had a cough for a week and now I feel as if I'm swallowing nails. Starting to believe that man flu is a real thing.

Another instance of thievery in the block, heard some girl screaming "Thief! Help!" and various versions of that, but couldn't determine where it was coming from (since I heard it at home). But I did see a guy running away. SMH

There should be a neighborhood watch in the block. Maybe we could get the Murican embassy to set us up with some automatic rifles.

Seriously offended by this defamation of a respected spiritual leader
18lpvyeyhltk8jpg.jpg

Sith Master for 10 minutes or so, but still.

The one on my way from home to the train station is the worst traffic light EVER. It takes fuckin minutes to go green and all the while I can see how the train arrives from afar and leaves. Usually I just cross the street with a red light but occasionally there are so many cars it just can’t be done.

My grandparents called my mom to tell her they think my job is a scam and that she or someone else should go with me on the first day to check :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I'm actually still not sure if she was joking or not. I asked her a few times and she said yes each time, but I'm still struggling to comprehend the deludedness. Luckily she doesn't share their opinion.

I wouldn't put it past them, few times they stole copper cables and there was no internet for a week at a time.

Back