Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

CC55MtA.jpg

Note to self:
  • When you work in a small, conservative accountancy office, AND
  • Your subconcious sometimes decides (without consulting you first) that you should sing random song lyrics aloud without warning,
THE WORST SONG YOU COULD POSSIBLY HAVE ON THE BRAIN IS "FUCKED WITH AN ANCHOR"!
:facepalm:
Can I get a full story? :rolleyes:

Can I get a full story? :rolleyes:
Well, when I'm under pressure I often find I get a song on the brain, and the speed it goes round my head is directly proportional to the amount of pressure I'm under, so eventually I start singing a bit more audibly than I'm really aware of (wheras normally I wouldn't actually be singing, or only very quietly to myself). So in true accordance with sods law the line that came out loudest was "fuck you!" and I think I was also rocking my head from side to side, in time to the chorus, and after a while I noticed the office manager was peering around her monitor at me, giving me strange looks like "should I say anything yet?"

Last week the line they all heard was "no strength, got nothing left to give, must find the will to live", so heaven only knows what impression they're getting of my mental state :bigsmile:

Well, when I'm under pressure I often find I get a song on the brain, and the speed it goes round my head is directly proportional to the amount of pressure I'm under, so eventually I start singing a bit more audibly than I'm really aware of (wheras normally I wouldn't actually be singing, or only very quietly to myself). So in true accordance with sods law the line that came out loudest was "fuck you!" and I think I was also rocking my head from side to side, in time to the chorus, and after a while I noticed the office manager was peering around her monitor at me, giving me strange looks like "should I say anything yet?"

Last week the line they all heard was "no strength, got nothing left to give, must find the will to live", so heaven only knows what impression they're getting of my mental state :bigsmile:
Your office manager is so lucky you've - probably - never heard Bathory's You Don't Move Me (I Don't Give a Fuck)

Back