Bruce Dickinson

As a big fan of Bruce's solo career, there is nothing I would like more than a new album from him, but considering that the progress he has made on it has been zilch since I last met him and he told me that "Maybe there would be a solo album soon" (back in March 2013, straight after his writing session with Roy Z in LA that resulted in the half album he has been mentioning since 2015), I am not convinced it would happen any time soon. :(

I hope his autobiography promo tour, where the questions about solo stuff have been frequent, would make him find the time to release some new solo stuff soon though.
I don't think Bruce would have mentioned re-working IESF for a new solo album if he wasn't planning to release one. My hopes for it to come out some time next year are a little high right now.

Goodness knows when that's going to come out. Unless it's one of the little surprises, probably when Maiden is retired.

That is quite an exaggeration! :lol:

He is not skinny like he was after the cancer treatment but he seems to be in pretty good shape. Most males his age would probably kill to be in such good nick. ;)
He's not among most males, he's unique :p So he has to get rid of his tummy asap:fencing: I wanna see one more strip show of him during the next tour without seeing his belly hanging down to his knees :scared::D

Back