Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The press release on the official website says that the tour will continue into 2019, so I'd assume that North and Latin American dates will be announced early 2018 or after the European dates have finished.

Thats unusual. Fair play. UK seems to be about the same as last time. Still £25 less than I paid for Sabbath and Aerosmith in a similar venue.

Well to be fair i just compared the prices fir standing.

90 € Oberhausen standing
72€ Oberhausen cheapest Seats

Hannover 2018 Open Air 78€

Crazy prices but I suppose its par for the course and Maiden remain cheaper than bands of their ilk, I think. I was thinkin of goin to GnR in Bordeaux just after Hellfest, sayin as I will be in the area. €150 for golden circle standing in the stadium. Fuckin ticket for 3 days campin at Hellfest was only €200. Crazy money.

I got tickets for Aberdeen and Birmingham. That's going to be a busy week for me: Maiden on Saturday, Maiden on Tuesday, Bloodstock Festival on Thursday. I don't even know where I'll be living come August either. :lol:

Next task: get tickets for Stockholm and Copenhagen.

Only one gig for me (perhaps two if the rumored second night happens)! I'm just happy to get back to London- I haven't been since I was very young! Even if they don't end up adding a second night it'll still be a worthwhile trip.

I'm trying to get back in too. I usually save details for all the shows but this time only did it for Newcastle. :/

I saved my code and bookmarked the pre-sale page yesterday. But logging in today, the ticket site only shows the date for the general public sale...so I need to follow the link they posted directly again for it to work I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back