Bruce Dickinson video interviews / shows

I think some of that had to do with Steve Harris, too. The way he moved on from particular people probably left them upset. And as one of those people was Barry Purvis, who of course, played in Samson, it's possible Bruce picked up his attitude towards the whole thing.

I think some of that had to do with Steve Harris, too. The way he moved on from particular people probably left them upset. And as one of those people was Barry Purvis, who of course, played in Samson, it's possible Bruce picked up his attitude towards the whole thing.
Yes, I think he picked "drummers" and "singers" in the interview because Di'Anno and Thunderstick are the only "hot topics" when it comes to ex-band members (according to the interviewer).

Who's Purvis?

Charlie Rose interview snippet

Bruce Dickinson, the lead singer of the heavy-metal band Iron Maiden, talks about his memoir "What Does This Button Do?" and what his German publisher thought of the title. The full interview aired on PBS on November 11, 2017.

Charlie Rose interview snippet

Bruce Dickinson, the lead singer of the heavy-metal band Iron Maiden, talks about his memoir "What Does This Button Do?" and what his German publisher thought of the title. The full interview aired on PBS on November 11, 2017.

Cool interview. Thanks for posting it. :)

The coolest part was the "knocking off" and "beating". To be frank, I didn't find the rest that good. That interviewer didn't know much. Still, thanks for sharing!

The coolest part was the "knocking off" and "beating". To be frank, I didn't find the rest that good. That interviewer didn't know much. Still, thanks for sharing!

He does not .. but Charlie Rose has a bit of prestige ... so probably a good show for Bruce to do to reach some non Maiden fans ... the full one should be up later today

"In the eighties, in New York we played a show, maybe two. Nowadays 4"

This is intentional PR BS, you don't forget 7 consecutive nights booked at Radio City Hall, 5 concerts in a row burning you down, 2 cancelled on a tour that burned you down completely.

"In the eighties, in New York we played a show, maybe two. Nowadays 4"

This is intentional PR BS, you don't forget 7 consecutive nights booked at Radio City Hall, 5 concerts in a row burning you down, 2 cancelled on a tour that burned you down completely.

True, but he is right in terms of the amount of people they are playing to. You cannot really compare the size of the Radio City Music Hall to that of the venues they are selling out now. One night at MSG is equivalent to three at Radio City Music Hall...

Last edited:
True, but he is right in terms of the amount of people they are playing to. You cannot really compare the size of the Radio City Hall to that of the venues they are selling out now. One night at MSG is equivalent to three at Radio City Hall...

That is what I was going to say .. Radio City Music Hall is famous .. but very small compared to MSG or Barclays

But Bruce's army blazer looks shitty.

You might prefer his Christmas jumper!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb_ODVEnh7u/?taken-by=brucedickinsonphotos
fetch

p05p5smb.jpg

Last edited:
Back