Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combining this pic with @matic22 's findings from Bruce's book, I've come up with these half-baked theories

-The POM bit could mean Revelations (and maybe Where Eagles Dare, but it's unlikely) is included
-We might get a few Seventh Son songs (ETMD and CIPWM most likely)
-The Trooper will probably stay in (unsurprisingly)
-As optimistic as I am about the return of SIASL, I suspect the SIT bit is hinting at Wasted Years or HCW

This probably has already been discussed, but please accept my apologies as I have been away.

The left hand panels have the Piece of Mind Eddie and a book, which could refer to the book of Revelations.
The mushroom cloud at the top of the second panel could refer to 2 Minutes to Midnight (or Brighter than a Thousand Suns). Then there is obviously a Seventh Son of a Seventh Son reference and the panel at the bottom could refer to any song fencing-related...
The third panel seems to be Trooper-related, with the exception of the sphinx at the top.
The fourth panel seems to contain references to The Clansman (Scottish flag), Lord of the Flies (the fly), Somewhere in Time, and Flight of Icarus.

That being said, it is difficult to read anything into this. The panels get destroyed, so that could mean that none of those songs would be played.

Who knows? Whatever they choose to play, we will moan. :lol:

This probably has already been discussed, but please accept my apologies as I have been away.

The left hand panels have the Piece of Mind Eddie and a book, which could refer to the book of Revelations.
The mushroom cloud at the top of the second panel could refer to 2 Minutes to Midnight (or Brighter than a Thousand Suns). Then there is obviously a Seventh Son of a Seventh Son reference and the panel at the bottom could refer to any song fencing-related...
The third panel seems to be Trooper-related, with the exception of the sphinx at the top.
The fourth panel seems to contain references to The Clansman (Scottish flag), Lord of the Flies (the fly), Somewhere in Time, and Flight of Icarus.

That being said, it is difficult to read anything into this. The panels get destroyed, so that could mean that none of those songs would be played.

Who knows? Whatever they choose to play, we will moan. :lol:

If they play BTATS, SIASL, 22AA and Paschendale, they can surround them with 12 Wrathchilds and I won't moan.

I'm gonna camp outside the ticket store after the announcement up until they start selling 'em... so hyped they're finally gonna play here in Greece again! Haven't seen them live yet so I've been waiting for this for so long!

"The full list of dates is below and the tour is expected to continue in 2019."

Well, there you have it. No new album next year.

Get in!! That's way better than I was expecting, cant believe after all these years neglecting the UK we're getting two shows in Newcastle within the space of 14 months!! First time they've done a history/hits tour in UK arenas as well I believe?

Press release:

'The concept for the Legacy Of The Beast World Tour was inspired by Maiden’s mobile game and comic book of the same name and the stage set design will feature a number of different but interlocking “worlds” with a set list covering a large selection of Eighties material with a handful of surprises from later albums to add diversity.

Maiden manager Rod Smallwood explains further,

“As our fans know, we’ve been following a particular touring cycle ever since Bruce and Adrian re-joined Maiden at the start of the millennium, alternating new album tours with “History/Hits” tours. We enjoy working this way for many reasons, not least because it gives the band a chance to play both new material and the older favourites which we know fans like to hear. It keeps things fresh, not just for the fans but for the band too.

“For this History/Hits tour we decided to base the theme around the Legacy Of The Beast name, which suits our purposes perfectly by giving us scope to get creative and have some fun, especially with Eddie! I don’t want to give too much away at the moment but we’re working on a number of different stage sets, all in keeping with the Maiden tradition and we hope to give our fans a fantastic experience when they come to see this very special show.” '

Now I can write. I was informed about Trieste date, 22.july. It looks like they changed a plan and they added Zagreb. Great! I will see 2 Maiden concerts in one week. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back