Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabaton do it, Blind Guardian have done it. If Maiden were to do it then it would be in Latin America of course.

I'm sure the idea has been proposed but I can imagine Steve dismissing it as a gimmic. It would be a great thing to do though. Just use the gardens of the mansion Steve is trying to sell, or use Knebworth.

Some Italian page mentioned Firenze Rocks today. Not sure though if it is really a rumor or wishful thinking, or just them mentioning every big band that will be on tour at the time. Probably the later.

The promoters of Rockwave festival in Greece have started dropping posts on the festival's facebook page about a heavy metal earthquake coming up. The editor in chief of the greek metal hammer commented underneath that it's Maiden and Priest but he could be just fucking around. In any case if they started doing posts like these, they should announce the band pretty soon. Keep in mind that these promoters have fucked up time and again in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised if the heavy metal earthquake turned out to be something like Iced Earth!

Obviously not, but my country has its fair share of shitty promoters. So whatever their case, it's highly unlikely that the same band will play in Greece in January and June.

Rockavaria was mentioned before that they're gonna announce the second headliner at november 13. Now Nova Rock announced the same thing. Fingers crossed for Maiden.

Obviously not, but my country has its fair share of shitty promoters. So whatever their case, it's highly unlikely that the same band will play in Greece in January and June.
If Iced Earth are playing in Greece in June then it will get announced after the shows in January.

The French guy, Francis Zegut, that likes to let everyone know what rumours he's heard suggested Iron Maiden will be at Hellfest in June: http://www.byzegut.fr/2017/09/hellfest-2018-iron-maiden.html

One of the comments says this (translated):

Information to be taken with tweezers, but rumors of a European micro-tour in 2018 made its appearance a while ago on the net ...

IRON MAIDEN Legacy of the Beast Tour (Rumor)
From end of may to part of Portugal (
Confirmed by Trooper VIP's staff)

Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain - (late spring / may)
Forta Rock, Nijmegen,
Netherlands - june 1/2 CommerzBank Arena, Frankfurt - ?? (june 5?)
Nova Rock, Nickelsdorf, Austria - 14/15/16 june
Firenze Rocks, Florence, Italy - 22/23/24 june
Estadio Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez, Tenerife, Canary Island (Spain) - August
Hellfest, France - 22 /

23/24/25 june Malaga is rumored too.

Support from small bands / support from Judas Priest and Ghost (less credible, maybe just few dates).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back