Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus that might just be him not knowing/remembering when the announcements are coming in exactly. It's very possible a big headline date gets announced this month, while the rest of the tour is officially revealed in December, and Bruce only remembers that the date of the official tour announcement is sometime in December.

Plus that might just be him not knowing/remembering when the announcements are coming in exactly. It's very possible a big headline date gets announced this month, while the rest of the tour is officially revealed in December, and Bruce only remembers that the date of the official tour announcement is sometime in December.
Certainly possible. Similar to the Maiden England 2014 announcement.

Um...why are so many in brackets, I'm confused!
I think it is supposed to correspond to possible rotations... in which case I think it is pretty coherent, except for "The Red and the Black" which is not in the same category as "Death or Glory" as far as length, complexity and lights are concerned.

I hope it is announced by the end of the year.... my wife and I were planning on going to Europe this summer ... leaning towards Stockholm ... but I am not planning anything until the tour is announced.

Bruce has said in a couple of interviews over the last few days that maiden should not be 'a legacy band playing 30 year old songs' - this would be a strange thing to say if announcing a greatest hits tour was imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back