Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it was posted here before, but in the meantime Judas Priest announced a North American tour from march to may. So they could tour Europe in summer with Maiden.

I don't know if it was posted here before, but in the meantime Judas Priest announced a North American tour from march to may. So they could tour Europe in summer with Maiden.
And open for Maiden in North America from March to May ....:applause::innocent:

I got excited to see that Priest & Saxon were coming to Colorado.
But, then, I saw that the even the cheapest seat in the upper balcony was almost 70 dollars.
No thank you, gentlemen.

The UK festival shows are almost always exclusives. The 2013 shows at the O2 were anomalies but they were officially announced during their set although someone told us about them here beforehand (but we didn't believe him at first!).

They can hold their own Maidenfest, selling Trooper and Aces High energy drinks for refreshment, with support acts consisting entirely of their kids' bands. VIP camping will be on the Aviation Malta 737, with a gold-plated VIP experience which involves getting to meet Rod.

That's crazy. I paid $105, taxes and fees included, for floor.
They're playing a small-ish hockey arena as a half set-up... so that pushes the prices way up. I understand the floor being that much (but then again, I only paid $110 for Maiden in the pit... but that was \m/ MAIDEN \M/), but charging that much for the upper balcony is freakin' outrageous.

They played a small hockey arena last time too though and tickets were't that expensive. Never been to the Budweiser center though.

They're playing a small-ish hockey arena as a half set-up... so that pushes the prices way up. I understand the floor being that much (but then again, I only paid $110 for Maiden in the pit... but that was \m/ MAIDEN \M/), but charging that much for the upper balcony is freakin' outrageous.
They're at the same here, it's the hockey rink below the football stadium, capacity 9500 for music. And I will add that my ticket was in Canadian dollars.

i think that the book of souls set is over.now we will see another set.maybe something like ''give me ed''
also there is a rumour for bulgaria and greece this summer.

i think that the book of souls set is over.now we will see another set.maybe something like ''give me ed''
also there is a rumour for bulgaria and greece this summer.

Yup. Some TBOS songs will be put to eternal rest. TOAC, TGU and TRATB will probably never see the stage again IMHO. TBOS and IESF are not likely to be performed again, but still possible. SOL and DOG will probably be performed again. If they go on LOTB tour, I would like to see something like this (Hallowed still excluded for obvious reasons):

Murders In The Rue Morgue
2 Minutes To Midnight
Coming Home
Brave New World
Paschendale
The Trooper
*New Song* or RTTH if there isn't one
Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
22 Accacia Avenue
Stranger In A Strange Land (audience has their faces melted by H's solo)
The Evil That Men Do
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
------------------------------------------
The Number Of The Beast
Death Or Glory
Phantom Of The Opera (with an extra e chord at the end so they can solo over it and Bruce says goodnight)

I think a new closer last two years (Wasted Years) was successful, so I hope they try other songs in it's place like Phantom instead of the usual suspects like RTTH/Running Free/Sanctuary.

Yup. Some TBOS songs will be put to eternal rest. TOAC, TGU and TRATB will probably never see the stage again IMHO. TBOS and IESF are not likely to be performed again, but still possible. SOL and DOG will probably be performed again. If they go on LOTB tour, I would like to see something like this (Hallowed still excluded for obvious reasons):

Murders In The Rue Morgue
2 Minutes To Midnight
Coming Home
Brave New World
Paschendale
The Trooper
*New Song* or RTTH if there isn't one
Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
22 Acacia Avenue
Stranger In A Strange Land (audience has their faces melted by H's solo)
The Evil That Men Do
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
------------------------------------------
The Number Of The Beast
Death Or Glory
Phantom Of The Opera (with an extra e chord at the end so they can solo over it and Bruce says goodnight)

I think a new closer last two years (Wasted Years) was successful, so I hope they try other songs in its place like Phantom instead of the usual suspects like RTTH/Running Free/Sanctuary.
Good effort. I, for one, think they won't play SIASL again and that POTO is a strange closer (even with an extra chord, although a little originality can't do no harm to Maiden ;) ). I won't mind getting "Drifter" as the closer again...or even "Prowler" (to hint back to the tours of 1982 and 1983).

Last edited:
Good effort. I, for one, think they won't play STIASS again and that POTO is a strange closer (even with an extra chord, although a little originality can't do no harm to Maiden ;) ). I won't mind getting "Drifter" as the closer again...or even "Prowler" (to hint back to the tours of 1982 and 1983).

You mean SIASL? I think that SIASL is more likely to be played than BTATS or Paschendle from that list. Nicko mentioned in an interview that he would like to play it again,along with 22AA.

There is rumour about Graspop 2018. And classic setlist (aces high, the evil that man do,etc.) with reunion hits (the wickerman, etc.) + new record + blaze era (clansman, sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back