Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, what you think about this conclusion: I think that the Powerslave album would be the best Maiden album if it not has the instrumental Losfer Words (Big 'Ora) which I really dislike. Ooohhh man, why you would put an instrumental on album with the singer like the range of Bruce... According to me, if the album has a song which may turn into a classic Maiden hit instead of this unnecessary instrumental and for me it is not good at all ! My favorite instrumental is Transylvania , that's a masterpiece instrumental and the other two instrumentals on Killers album , for are also unnecessary - Ides of March, 1:50 minutes long ! I know it is an intro but why it is not played live before Wrathchild like it has to be , like The Hellion/Electric Eye from Judas Priest and Genghis Khan, I only like the middle part of the instrumental. To me, it sounds (the middle part) like from the Somewhere In Time album and Steve said that, the 2 intrumentals on Killers are added to the album only to make the album more long and at first, was not originally intended to be in it.

And Maiden even perform it (on several concerts), on the World Slavery Tour , instead of for example, The Duellists which is a very good song and I really like it. Why Adrian don't write a song with Bruce or with Steve or even with Dave (note: two guitarists never write a song together on albums) instead of this instrumental. I still don't get over that after all these years !!! Maybe if it has a song on it, not instrumental, Powerslave would be better album even than The Number of The Beast!

Last edited:

If you don't know what to say about my conclusion and discuss it , you can talk about anything else, as simple as that ! -> like what setlist do you want for the next tour , for example.

Last edited:
Looks like they will be at Rockavaria in Munich in June 2018. An article was published today that had their name along with Die Toten Hosen, although since then the Maiden name has been removed. Probably has to be announced along with the rest of the tour, like Hellfest. Looks like it's going to be a festivals tour. Not good for me since I hate festivals, but at least they'll be on the road and we can always hope for a non festival day on a Saturday, somewhere in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back