Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few summer tours have gone on sale before christmas have they not?

Usually the announcement coincides with the tickets going on sale within a week or two, can't see what the point would be in announcing something and then not selling the tickets for a good while after it. And surely they'd want to pick some of the "christmas present" ticket purchases.

Some shows will certainly be on sale before christmas. Festivals and maybe nordic shows which often are announced early.

Do Maiden sell out though? Quickly, I mean?
I know I wouldnt take the chance (I was the only person outside Ticketmaster in Belfast at 9am in 2010) so would prefer a 2018 release date for tickets but do they ever fully sell out except Nordic countries? Just curious.

they won't sell tickets until an official tour with solid dates are released. That certainly won't be till 2018. If I remember correctly, tickets for the opening gig in 2016 went on sale in November of 2015 but the tour was announced in October after the album was released in September.... If this plays out, there is no new album for this tour and a Legacy of the Beast tour could be the real deal. I hope they pull deep cuts out if so.... they've duped really good songs on the history tours. Maybe this is a one last time...

everything I speculate should be taken with a grain of salt

I really want a new album in the middle or at the end of the 2018. The more likely is at the end of the 2018 , and a tour in 2019/2020 to promote the new album. Meanwhile, I think Legacy of the Beast tour with classics (and I hope for a very very deep cuts, like ATG :eek:) is a real bonus , because they can do not tour the whole 2018 to write the album , and take that year off ! I hope for a great stage set , not from the game or like in Giv me Ed... and Early days tours , which I consider the worst stage sets in Maiden history , especially the GMETID tour. Also, I hope for a 20+ songs setlist , which the band never did from 1998 until nowadays.
And they must release The Book of Souls: Live Chapter, the live album/concert film on DVD !!!

Last edited:
I'm not keen on a December announcement as I'll be in America for the two weeks leading up to Christmas which could make buying tickets awkward as I won't have my laptop.

Bruce might release a new solo album in 2018 , if he's not busy to do a new Maiden album ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I think it's time to do a solo album , from Tyranny of Souls 2005 until now is a very long period :eek: More awesome will be, if he release a double solo album with 15 songs :eek: - and like it is speculate , the new solo from him is going to be a concept album :eek: If the rest of his 6 demo songs that his have (half an album), sounds like If Eternity Should Fail :rolleyes: is going to be a epic, masterpiece album and for sure the best from Bruce :)
The other song that he's write for his album except IESF is called ''Nightmare'' :rolleyes: And with this song title , I'm think that is going to be again more ''dark'' style like the songs from Tyranny of Souls and Accident of Birth and especially The Chemical Wedding :rolleyes: His albums getting heavier,darker and deeper from AOB :)

Last edited:
The other song that he's write for his album except IESF is called ''Nightmare'' :rolleyes: And with this song title , I'm think that is going to be again more ''dark'' style like the songs from Tyranny of Souls and Accident of Birth and especially The Chemical Wedding :rolleyes: His albums getting heavier,darker and deeper from AOB
Who says he doesn't want to persevere in the vein of "Zulu Lulu"? ;)

Last edited:
Who says he doesn't want to persevere in the vein of "Zulu Lulu"? ;)

Nooooo man, no chance :) What an awful song ! and that's not his style -> ''the essential'' Bruce for me is from The Chemical Wedding album and the rock style songs that he has on Tattooed Millionaire album is not for him ! Sure it has some really good ones like Born in '58, but heavy metal style is suit for him perfectly, and I should say melodic heavy metal and he like to do it more heavier but melodic -> superb !!! In the 90's he experiment with himself on the music and that's why TM is rock stylish, BTP is again a sort of rock but in a heavier way , and Skunkworks is the worst album from him for me. Alternative rock ! Noooo , not for me :confused: The 90's is a downside for heavy metal (grung and I'm not sure, glam metal is on the way) , so for me the real Bruce solo career starts in 1997 with AOB ! Maybe, if he combined the first 3 solo albums into one with the best songs from them , again for me , it'll be a very strong album with 10 or more songs.
I think Bruce was said in the recent book tour that, after he leave Maiden he don't know where to go with the music style and experiment with it.
And I'm very happy that Roy Z in '97 helps Bruce to return to ''heavy metal roots'' and with Adrian to create these fantastic albums. I really love TOS album , yeah , it is short with 9 songs , but it is very good thematic album and some great songs !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back