Guns 'N' Roses

Man, everything related to Buckethead and Dave Murray is real fucked up now. No one wants anything to do with it because they know all the fake account are all over it....It's a real shame :(

c8256a40600f1aa97fb99b2d586ddbd1.jpg

Murray was even tired of it in 82.....Look at him..

Man, everything related to Buckethead and Dave Murray is real fucked up now. No one wants anything to do with it because they know all the fake account are all over it....It's a real shame :(

c8256a40600f1aa97fb99b2d586ddbd1.jpg

Murray was even tired of it in 82.....Look at him..
Just a thought here.. What if Buckethead played back to back solos on Prodigal Son instead of Dave? @CriedWhenBrucieLeft Thoughts?

I didn't know Bumblefoot had cancer. I know he had it diagnosed three years back, but apparently it's returned. Kinda sad, he's not that old.

Yeah, but he looks like a guy from a 70's hard rock band who now performs on biker conventions.

What ever can it mean? New album? Re-record the old one? Live dvd?
I think Slash and Axl have studio committments for later in the year and they are touring throughout the summer. Maybe it simply refers to the Donnington gig. Il sadly miss this leg of the tour, heres hopin for another EU one.

Aye I read that about Slash, plus I read that Axl might be doin an 'ACDC' album too. GnR might have to wait til 2020 to make another $500mil.

Aye I read that about Slash, plus I read that Axl might be doin an 'ACDC' album too. GnR might have to wait til 2020 to make another $500mil.

Axe Hole will get back to his band of unknown- salaried musicians when this tour is completed. This ‘reunion’ was nothing but a giant cash grab. There will be no new music.

Back