Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Okay, let's change topics now. I suggest the pros and cons of adopting a Hegelian world view.

Beckett or not. Hallowed is a monster of a song and needs to return to the live set ASAP.

I think I'll listen to different versions of Hallowed until I pass out tonight.

Today's playlist:

Slayer - South of Heaven
Running Wild - Conquistadores
Anthrax - Indians
Sabaton - To Hell and Back
Sepultura - Territory
Slash - Anastasia
Guns N' Roses - Knocking on Heaven's Door (Live)
Alter Bridge - Addicted to Pain
Bruce Dickinson - Tears of the Dragon
Accept - Fast as a Shark
Iced Earth - CLear the Way
Circle II Circle - Watching in Silence
Blind Guardian - The Lord of the Rings
Atlantean Kodex - Twelve Stars and an Azure Gown (An Anthem for Europa)
Melechesh - Secrets of the Sumerian Sphynxology
Helloween - Future World (Live in Wacken 2016)
Iron Maiden - Sea of Madness
Majesty - Metal to the Metalheads
Ramones - Sheena es una roquera punk!
The Tragically Hip - New Orleans is Sinking
Megadeth - Hangar 18
Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny
Dio - Holy Diver
B L A Z E - Silicon Messiah
Metallica - One
Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
Iron Maiden - Phantom of the Opera (Live)
God Dethroned - Sigma Enigma
Paradise Lost - As I Die
Sabaton - Carolus Sex
Moonsorrow - Random Finnish Title
Amon Amarth - Guardians of Asgaard
Judas Priest - Beyond the Realms of Death
Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name

Beckett or not. Hallowed is a monster of a song and needs to return to the live set ASAP.

I think I'll listen to different versions of Hallowed until I pass out tonight.
I agree. As much as I so absolutely loved my concert, I still did miss Hallowed a bit. I think I'll now play my personal most favorite version which is Flight 666. Oh, remember those 2 guys who are mostly into rap and hip hop but also review metal songs? They did Hallowed! However, they only focus on the lyrics and not once do they mention anything about Bruce's singing. It's still interesting to hear their thoughts.

Good morning Maidenfans! Let's start the Saturday with a little verbal duel from the world of aviation:

One day the pilot of a Cherokee 180 was told by the tower to hold short of the active runway while a DC-8 landed. The DC-8 landed, rolled out, turned around, and taxied back past the Cherokee. Some quick-witted comedian in the DC-8 crew got on the radio and said, "What a cute little plane. Did you make it all by yourself?" The Cherokee pilot, not about to let the insult go by, came back with a real zinger: "I made it out of DC-8 parts. Another landing like yours and I'll have enough parts for another one."

Good morning Maidenfans! Let's start the Saturday with a little verbal duel from the world of aviation:

One day the pilot of a Cherokee 180 was told by the tower to hold short of the active runway while a DC-8 landed. The DC-8 landed, rolled out, turned around, and taxied back past the Cherokee. Some quick-witted comedian in the DC-8 crew got on the radio and said, "What a cute little plane. Did you make it all by yourself?" The Cherokee pilot, not about to let the insult go by, came back with a real zinger: "I made it out of DC-8 parts. Another landing like yours and I'll have enough parts for another one."
Making aviation jokes already? :D

Back