Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicko McBrain departs, Doug Sampson returns and Maiden records their best album since Seventh Son!

Gyus, what you think are the chances to hear live some songs from the 2 albums with Blaze again :) If the tour is about the 90's , it is fair to have songs from these albums. I like these albums and I'll love to hear songs from them :):):)

Sooo...this is the guy, epitome of thrash and aggression, street punk, that Maiden left behind when they got all pussy and commercial. And his music sounds like Meatloaf.

He actually talks about that in "The Beast", and says that he gets the irony and didn't have much of a choice then.

Gyus, what you think are the chances to hear live some songs from the 2 albums with Blaze again :) If the tour is about the 90's , it is fair to have songs from these albums.
I just can't see us getting a "History of the 1990s" tour. I don't think it would sell well - and Rod won't let the band make bad business decisions. But if we do get the "Legacy of the Beast" tour - and the tour isn't something like "1980s retrospective time!!!!" - we might get one or two songs from the "Blaze era". I'd think the most likely candidate would be The Clansman.

Yep. I still wouldn't be surprised if Live At Donington comes out shortly before the tour, but the tour won't be centered around that. Just a few extra songs from the 90s at the most.

I just can't see us getting a "History of the 1990s" tour. I don't think it would sell well - and Rod won't let the band make bad business decisions. But if we do get the "Legacy of the Beast" tour - and the tour isn't something like "1980s retrospective time!!!!" - we might get one or two songs from the "Blaze era". I'd think the most likely candidate would be The Clansman.

I think that all the 4 albums from the 90's, it has a lot great material on them , and I personally would love to hear a History of the 1990's tour :cool: But, if they do a 90's tour ever , it will be very interesting to see what solos Adrian would take from Janick :) and how he'll do it on his own magical style !
Yeah , The Clansman is more likely to return , but also Sign of the Cross would be great :cool:

I know we should take anything Bruce says with a grain of salt, but during that live event he had today for his book, during the end Q+A session, someone had asked if we can expect new solo work (and Iron Maiden work). To which Bruce replied, "Erm, yes, and yes. Shhhh."

Last edited:
A new Maiden album isn't a surprise. They have been saying that since The Book of Souls was released. The question is when.

The music they were playing at the book event in London the other day were the solo songs featured in Scream for me Sarajevo. I would not be surprised if the release of the documentary is accompanied by a Bruce Dickinson soundtrack. :)

What kind of songs, Skunkworks or from whole discography?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back