Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care what they will be playing. Some non-classic songs would be appreciated, of course, but it's all the same to me, provided they play somewhere I can go.

Hey, I wish they'd play something outrageous and interesting as well. But, I mean, let's be honest. They aren't going to do so. If the next tour is the "Legacy of the Beast" I think we're best off looking at the worlds contained in the game.

Also, I'll wager now we get shit CGI backdrops pulled from the game. Any takers?

I really hope the next studio album , to be not full, but at least if there are 10 songs on it, the length of the half of them to be 4 minutes , or 5 , with one epic to finish the album :cool:
I like the long ones from the previous albums , from Brave New World onwards , but if they do some songs like the style of the ''golden era'' albums - it would be so cool ! I'm not againts the epics , which on The Book of Souls are much , but I would like to know if the band can make again short fast songs if you like , for example , The Wicker Man , Rainmaker , because from Dance of Death album onwards the shortest song is 5 minutes :eek:

Last edited:
I really hope the next studio album , to be not full, but at least if there are 10 songs on it, the length of the half of them to be 4 minutes , or 5 , with one epic to finish the album :cool:
I like the long ones from the previous albums , from Brave New World onwards , but if they do some songs like the style of the ''golden era'' albums - it would be so cool ! I'm not againts the epics , which on The Book of Souls are much , but I would like to know if the band can make again short fast songs if you like , for example , The Wicker Man , Rainmaker , because from Dance of Death album onwards the shortest song is 5 minutes :eek:
My most favorite songs on Maiden's albums are always the longer ones so of course I hope for the opposite. My ultimate fantasy is for them to pull a Dream Theater and release an 80 minute album with 3 songs being 15-20 minutes in length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back