Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
One concert (Maiden+Judas Priest+Anthrax) is already confirmed, very close to Slovenia. Not Zagreb. Be patient. I'm sure tour dates will be published in october or november 2017.

R5KkFXS.gif

Maiden and Priest. I didn't allow myself to believe it, but that would be incredible, just as good as the Slayer-Maiden package. A generaly well-informed French journalist has said that Maiden could headline one of the three Hellfest nights in june.

One concert (Maiden+Judas Priest+Anthrax) is already confirmed, very close to Slovenia. Not Zagreb. Be patient. I'm sure tour dates will be published in october or november 2017.

Sounds like a good set of support bands for Maiden. Saw Anthrax supporting Maiden in Zagreb back in 2013 and it was a great show.

Confirmed where?

AFAIK, he works with promoters and the info about the tour is circling in the business. And the "leaked" dates from a while ago are fake, since @Diplomat said that there is a gig near Slovenia and the "leaked" dates had Belgrade as the closest gig, which is, well, more than 500 km away. There are also rumours about the Palau San Jordi Arena gig in Barcelona.

Same shit, 500+ km again.

Edit: sorry Vienna is less, 400 km, but I still wouldn't consider it close.

What I consider a close gig is something like Graz or Udine.
You Europeans don't know when you have it good. Only 400 km? That's nothing.

Seriously. The least I have travelled for an Iron Maiden gig is 200 km.

Boston 2012: Antigonish - Halifax Airport: 184 km; flight to Toronto: 1288 km; flight to Boston: 715 km; Logan International Airport - Mansfield: 110km. Total: 2297 km.
Las Vegas 2016: Home - Ottawa Airport: 27 km; flight to Toronto: 363 km; flight to Las Vegas: 3129 km; McCarran International Airport - Mandalay Bay: 5 km. Total: 3524 km.
Montreal 2016: Home - Bell Centre: 201 km.
London 2017: Home - Trudeau Airport, Montreal: 186 km; flight to London: 5215 km; Heathrow to O2 via tube: 37 km. Total: 5438 km.
Chicago 2017: Home - Ottawa Airport: 27 km; flight to Toronto: 363 km; flight to St Louis: 1051 km; drive to Tinley Park via chez @Wästed The Great: 672 km. Total: 2113 km.
Toronto 2017: Home - Budweiser Stage: 467 km.

Last edited:
Well I've went only on two shows, both local. I've never actually traveled to see a show. I've seen some names in other cities here and abroad, but that was for "going out" reasons, not explicitly for the band.

A wonderment; will I have to buy a Hellfest ticket before Maiden are announced or are acts announced before it sells out? If anyone has past experience of when Hellfest tickets are released/sold out/acts announced, please advise.
I hope Maiden dont do a festival tour but if they do I want to be there and i reckon Hellfest is a good shout.
You don't have to buy a ticket right now (keep in mind this only a rumour: the same guy announced a gig at Bercy for the 2016 tour). Hellfest release other tickets after the bill is disclosed. Then you've got to hurry. If they don't play Bercy this year, I will be very disapointed.

The shortest distance I have travelled for a gig is 1400 km. Two hours by car and two hours by plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back