The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

my novice prediction for the 2017 setlist

If Eternity Should Fail
Speed of Light
Tears of a Clown
The Trooper
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Wrathchild
Powerslave
Book of Souls
Blood Brothers
Fear of the Dark
Hallowed be Thy Name
Run to the Hills
Iron Maiden
-----------
The Number of the Beast
Wasted Years

That would be a HUGEley upgraded set list 66. I would miss COTD but the other swaps are great.

What is funny is that I have not seem Wratchchild live for some time (not that I am lobbying for it)

Not on BoS tour, not on ME tour, not on TFF Tour (in Dallas, saw the first show with BTATS instead)

I've seen Maiden 5 times and I haven't heard them play it once. I think the US is long overdue for some Wrathchild.

Well, this is a bit of disappointing news. Ghost just started their European tour, and entire band appears to have been replaced apart from the singer. Band members have been replaced in the past, but not on this level. This time, even the lead guitarist who was there from the beginning is gone. The version of Ghost that will be opening for Maiden won't have any of the musicians that played on any of their records or EPs.

my novice prediction for the 2017 setlist
If Eternity Should Fail
Speed of Light
Children of the Damned
Wildest Dreams
The Red And the Black
The Trooper
Brave New World
Death or Glory
The Book of Souls
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Wasted Years
2 Minutes to Midnight

The Number of the Beast
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Well, this is a bit of disappointing news. Ghost just started their European tour, and entire band appears to have been replaced apart from the singer. Band members have been replaced in the past, but not on this level. This time, even the lead guitarist who was there from the beginning is gone. The version of Ghost that will be opening for Maiden won't have any of the musicians that played on any of their records or EPs.

In all seriousness, how can anyone tell?

Back