The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

Can anyone share with me how much they paid for their pit tickets after all of the ticketmaster fees? Im trying to plan out my finances for two shows when the second pre-sale starts tommorow.
$118 after fees for a Chicago pit ticket

I have a quick question. I bought my ticket for the San Antonio show and was going to enter the FTTB drawing. Where do I go to do that? I was on the FTTB page and it mentioned a form to fill out but I couldn't find the form. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

My pit tickets for St. Louis and Nashville were $118 and $120. The base ticket price was $95, if I recall, and the extra $20-25 were the fucking "convenience" and "service" fees...

I have a quick question. I bought my ticket for the San Antonio show and was going to enter the FTTB drawing. Where do I go to do that? I was on the FTTB page and it mentioned a form to fill out but I couldn't find the form. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

FTTB submissions and drawings are closer to the date of the concerts. If I recall, they start setting those up around a month or so in advance. So they're probably just not ready yet, but the place to enter is on the main website, under the fanclub tab. Check back in May.

My pit tickets for St. Louis and Nashville were $118 and $120. The base ticket price was $95, if I recall, and the extra $20-25 were the fucking "convenience" and "service" fees...

FTTB submissions and drawings are closer to the date of the concerts. If I recall, they start setting those up around a month or so in advance. So they're probably just not ready yet, but the place to enter is on the main website, under the fanclub tab. Check back in May/early June.

Oh okay. I forgot to enter the drawing last year but I was still able to get to the barrier. Thanks for the info!

Yeah I was in the same boat. Entered in it, but didn't win. I did, however, get to the arena around four hours in advance and was the first 30-40 people inside so I still managed to get within 5 feet of the front.

SCREAM FOR ME SAN BERNARDINO!!!
secunded at NY at present but crossing my fingers that I can get to the San Bernardino in july.is my local

section 109 for brooklyn. goddamn. i am excited. i hope that i can resist the temptation to see the updated setlist after they tour. i went in to the april shows with no knowledge of the tour setlist.

Also Nicko states in the video posted above that January 9, 1983 is the day that he officially joined Iron Maiden. For those of you outside of the States that date is 9 January 1983. (Comment at the 4:35 mark).

I'll wave to you from 116 row 7! :hello:

This'll be my first time at the XCEL, have you seen any shows there before? I hope the acoustics are decent!
Oh wow! We gotta try to meet up and say hi to each other.

I've seen Rush there twice and the sound was great both times.

Back