The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

I didn't spot BB first time around, but yeah, if it's in the trailer it's not likely to be dropped.

Has there been any update/rumors/word from the street about non-European dates? I'm kind of surprised we haven't heard anything yet.

Has there been any update/rumors/word from the street about non-European dates? I'm kind of surprised we haven't heard anything yet.
From snippets I've seen of the RnR Ribs party, Nicko gave his usual "we don't know where we're playing yet, watch this space" schpeal... which, of course, means they know exactly where they're playing but just aren't ready to announce it yet.

Fingers crossed for a January announcement.
That'd make the most sense, I guess.
Get through the holiday merch rush, get through the holidays themselves, and then kick off 2017 with a bang?

Fingers crossed for a January announcement.
That'd make the most sense, I guess.
Get through the holiday merch rush, get through the holidays themselves, and then kick off 2017 with a bang?
If they were to come stateside, and play in Cincy or somewhere relatively close to that, I'd totally try to go see them.
I say try because money and transportation could be a bit of an issue...

If they announce North American tour it will be a short one (15 dates max) because of Harry's British Lion dates. But at the moment I'd say it looks like there will be no NA tour next year.

The lack of anouncements does look that way. Didn't they say they'd be back next year at a couple of shows, though?

Bruce "slipped" and said they'd be back in both Chicago and Denver.
Maybe the idea of them at RiotFest was for 2017, and not 2016 like some of us imagined.
I'd rather have a regular quick bus-tour summer shed thing, though.
Keep in mind, too, that they played no Texas dates during the Ed Force One tour.
That doesn't seem right... right?

The lack of anouncements does look that way. Didn't they say they'd be back next year at a couple of shows, though?
Meh. The Maiden England NA Tour wasn't announced until February of 2012, plenty of time left to announce summer dates.

America is a huge market that they barely scratched the surface of this year. To skip a full scale tour in favor a small club tour for a solo project doesn't make any business sense. I know it's Steve's band but I'm sure Rod $mallwood still has a major say there. If they don't tour I don't think BL will be the reason.

most touring bands in the US don't release their summer dates until after the first of the year. there is no way that maiden doesn't tour the US next summer. judging by when their UK/euro tour ends, i wouldn't be surprised if they play Bonnaroo for the first time.

most touring bands in the US don't release their summer dates until after the first of the year. there is no way that maiden doesn't tour the US next summer. judging by when their UK/euro tour ends, i wouldn't be surprised if they play Bonnaroo for the first time.
Gonna have to keep an ear out then. I haven't been to a concert before, and I'd like my first to be a Maiden one.

If they announce North American tour it will be a short one (15 dates max) because of Harry's British Lion dates. But at the moment I'd say it looks like there will be no NA tour next year.

I'll take the fifteen dates, especially if it's like 2012/13 where they alternated the cities they went to (like St. Louis instead of Chicago, etc).

The rumors leading up to now have been summer 2017 dates for North America. I was just curious if anyone had heard anything more concrete. British Lion is touring now, and so far Maiden's European tour lasts for one month from late April to late May. I find it very unlikely that that's all they'd be doing in 2017, which means North America and the rest of the world have chances for a tour anywhere from June to September.

Back