NOW PLAYING

I love Circumstances! Hemispheres is an awesome album and so are the following 5 studio albums.
There's something about the execution of the chorus that's whatever the opposite of ASMR is

I had prior familiarity with The Spirit of Radio - the All this machinery making modern music is one of the most triumphant moments in music for me.

Jacob's Ladder however was new to me and that is one fucking sick track! As someone also has said about Iron Maiden's The Parchment being meditative and keeping building on itself, so was this.

pink-floyd-the-final-cut-vinyl_1200x1200.jpg

Europeans often don’t realize the influence Eddie Van Halen & David Lee Roth had on American scene, I mean you listen Nun Bettencourt talk and after so many years and accomplishments he‘s still talking with religious respect for Eddie.

It took me decades to realize that Van Halen changed everything in music to the point that sometimes I think that he was bigger than Hendrix. @Jer

Reactions: Jer
Sabbat - BBC Radio 1: Friday Rock Show Session 1987
"His Infernal Majesty's Voice"
from the Mad Gods And Englishmen boxset, 2023
:shred:

sacred-outcry-towers-of-gold-600x600.jpeg

This just came out a couple of weeks ago. Really well-executed power metal from Greece, all in non-accented English, with Daniel Heiman of Lost Horizon on vocals. (I guess he's farming himself out to every band in Greece who wants to pay him, but he still sounds great for his style of singing.)

Last edited:
Back