New Profile Posts

1. Gk1
    Gk1
    I have seen many things in a lifetime alone, mother love is no more bring this savage back home
  2. Lampwick 43
    Lampwick 43
    Watch the sparrow falling. Gives new meaning to it all. If not today nor yet tomorrow then some other day.
    1. Collin likes this.
  3. Collin
    Collin
    The new album is called... The Trooper Part 2: Scenes From Nostalgia
    1. Diesel 11 likes this.
    2. Diesel 11
      Diesel 11
      Well I heard that the band was turning "Empire of the Clouds" into a full-length double album....
      Feb 7, 2019
  4. Travis The Dragon
    Travis The Dragon
    This world needs more Laurel And Hardy fans.
  5. RLonger
    RLonger Jon
    Hi, I'd like to change my incorrect data of birth: from 1999 to 1975. I'd like to ask you for some help. THX!
  6. The Dissident
    The Dissident Diesel 11
    HI Diesel, seeing as I'm likely going to do a similar thing to your 365 albums in a year, I was wondering how you have been selecting the albums aside from the in thread suggestions?
    1. Diesel 11
      Diesel 11
      Well, it's been a mix of surfing through sites like Metal Archives, having friends not on MF who suggest albums, and doing things that I *should* have heard but haven't yet. Was that what you were asking?
      Jan 7, 2019
    2. The Dissident
      The Dissident
      Exactly what I was asking for! Thanks!
      Jan 7, 2019
      Diesel 11 likes this.
  7. Lord of Wolves 78
    Lord of Wolves 78 Luisma
    Hi Luisma, did you get my Eddie pics that I sent you? And what do you think of them?
  8. Luisma
    Luisma
    Thanks for the Hi-Res versions mate!
  9. Lord of Wolves 78
    Lord of Wolves 78 Luisma
    Hi Luisma, I sent you those Christmas Eddie's, and I hope you enjoy them. I also sent you a few extra ones too. Could you do me a favour and scan in the Powerslave Christmas Eddie, because although mine is in very hi-res it has text at the top of the page. Anyway I love your picture with Yanick. And Have a very very Maiden Christmas!
  10. Lord of Wolves 78
    Lord of Wolves 78 Luisma
    Hi Luisma. I can send all those Christmas Eddie's to you if you want? It's not hassle for me, and they are very very hard to come by too. Let me know when you can.
    1. Luisma likes this.
    2. Luisma
      Luisma
      Hey! Thanks for responding so fast. I just need the 2 I have asked you for. All the rest I have in Hi-Res already. Thank you very much
      Dec 10, 2018
  11. Luisma
    Luisma Lord of Wolves 78
    Hello there! Thanks for posting so much wonderful things like the Eddie's Xmas Card. Could you please send me a couple ones (Eddie on the sleigh & NPFTD) ones in hi-res? My mail is luismariano74@gmail.com

Thanks in advance and up the irons
  12. MrKnickerbocker
    MrKnickerbocker terrell39
    Try presale code NOSURRENDER, too! It worked for me in Milwaukee
    1. terrell39
      terrell39
      Not buying. Already saw them headline this tour here in Houston when Saxon opened. Just saw your post about how the presale worked & thought you might need the code
      Dec 5, 2018
      MrKnickerbocker likes this.
  13. terrell39
    terrell39 MrKnickerbocker
    Password for Priest Rosemont Theater presale tomorrow through Live Nation is CHILL
    1. MrKnickerbocker likes this.
    2. MrKnickerbocker
      MrKnickerbocker
      Thanks! \m/
      Dec 4, 2018
      terrell39 likes this.
  14. Travis The Dragon
    Travis The Dragon
    Are you a man of peace or man of holy war?
  15. matic22
    matic22
    H is shorter for God.
  16. Collin
    Collin
    I am the one, lascivious.
    1. Brigantium likes this.
  17. Lord of Wolves 78
    Lord of Wolves 78 Cosmiceddie
  18. JudasMyGuide
    JudasMyGuide
    Halfway through Deadhouse Gates... probably not coming back until I finish it all.
  19. Vantage Point
    Vantage Point
  20. chaosapiant
    chaosapiant
    I have 114 characters left
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice