ZP Theart (Ex DragonForce Vocalist)

No absolutely not.

what%20the%20fuck%20is%20this%20shit%203.jpg

First song with new singer:
He's 100000 times better than their previous singer, but their music still sucks...

Yea that singer is pretty good. The music is still the generic "let's play this as fast as possible" stuff.

Chipmunk.... Okay then, never heard that before.

The new guy sounds terrible, listen to him live and singing the songs ZP once sang, no comparison, and don't retaliate by saying "ohhh but no, it was made for his voice", because that's just not true. He even struggles to find comfort singing the new songs, listen to "Cry Thunder" and tell me what you think.

Hudson lacks emotion, the most important thing for me found in a singer, sure he has an impressive range, but it becomes weak once it reaches an impressive note.

Ughhh, it confuses me how you view ZP as a such a mediocre vocalist....

He sounds 10000000 better than ZP on this song:
(One of rare DF songs that are actually good)

I actually got to hang out with Dragonforce when they were in Sacramento... they were all very nice and very cool (even though the other guitarist who is not Herman Li was a major alcoholic). But overall, I do enjoy their music. Yes it is true... most of their stuff sounds the same!!! But songs like My Spirit Will Go On, Soldiers of the Wasteland, and some others are fucking epic!!!

Okay, to be honest their songs are really long when they don;t have to be and a lot of their lyrics are fucking repetitive as all hell (so far away, firestorms, wastelands, etc.) to the point that it is annoying!!! But when I heard this new guy, I was like "Hmm... you know, he sounds pretty damn good." Plus I've heard some new songs from this upcoming album and it actually sounds like they've gotten the message; they're making songs shorter and not playing the same riffs and doing a shitload of solos. So I bet this will be the best DragonForce album ever.

Back