Your favourite moderator?

Who is your most favourite moderator of the ones listed below?

• Eddie's Lil Helper

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Saint

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maverick

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Ancient Mariner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted for Maverick, mainly because I wasn't too familiar with the other three, but also because Mav's noob-bashing (which, thankfully, I managed to avoid) was thoroughly entertaining, aside from its somewhat over-the-top intensity.

Oh, and there was something about a Commentary, too... :innocent:

LOL!  This is a funny one LC.  Considering that most people here do not know at least 3 of those people well.  I'm newer than Raven.  I've seen AM and The Saint pop their heads in here 3 times since I joined and Eddie's Little Helper I've never even seen on here.  So the obvious choice is Maverick.  :bigsmile:

I'm deeply suspicious about this poll. I refuse to vote until I find out more information. I think there's something fishy going on here.

Besides - and this is not yet an official vote - I'm tempted to vote for The Saint. That guy has never gotten enough credit for his work.

Until I learn the truth, I have to think that this poll is for the birds.

Mav. Same as above, the only one I ever saw enough on here before joining, and man!, the negative intensity; that's really something to get behind.

OK, this is really stupid. This is the IRON MAIDEN forum, not mod forum. This should be placed in holy hamster, not here. And please, don`t post comments like `yeah, he`s so cool, so i voted`, you don`t know them, so don`t try to suck up. :down:

Actually, it's the Maidenfans forum.  And the tradition has always been that the Polls forum is rather silly.

Adrian Smith created the Polls forum so he could be #1.

Jugulator said:
you don`t know them, so don`t try to suck up.

a. This forum is a closer community than you think. Many of us do know each other. Often that knowledge comes from endless hours in the chatroom, but in some cases we know each other off the computer too. For example, the person listed above as "Maverick" met many people on this forum in real life, including me.

b. All the "moderators" listed in this poll are no longer active on the site; they've all been gone for a long time. They're not around to be "sucked up" to. That's the heart of this joke.

The moral of the story: don't jump to conclusions, and for crying out loud stop taking the internet so seriously.

Jugulator said:
OK, this is really stupid. This is the IRON MAIDEN forum, not mod forum. This should be placed in holy hamster, not here. And please, don`t post comments like `yeah, he`s so cool, so i voted`, you don`t know them, so don`t try to suck up. :down:

You registered just so you can post this?!

Hah-ha-ha-hah!

EDIT: OK, which one of you mods created this member?  :D

Yeah!  I just read one of his posts where he says this... unless you banned him unbeknowst to us and now...  :D

Trust issues. (JK).

ok ok, I exaggerated, I haven`t been here for a long time so I lost the feel for the forum. Still, it is a joke that many of the new members won`t understand.

Back