You know you're a Iron Maiden fan when...

So...sorry about that...couldn't think of an better one!
Well, here's a new one:
You know you're a Iron Maiden fan when you suddenly start getting interested in war history.
And I'm actually a very huge Iron Maiden fan!
Couldn't think of a better one? I'm thinking you thought you were being funny by saying that but instead, you just made all of us think you're a little creeper. Why didn't you just start with that one in the first place? Or at least put more thought in to what you were going to say before making the thread?

Oh and maybe we should keep this thread? :D

Couldn't think of a better one? I'm thinking you thought you were being funny by saying that but instead, you just made all of us think you're a little creeper. Why didn't you just start with that one in the first place? Or at least put more thought in to what you were going to say before making the thread?

Oh and maybe we should keep this thread? :D
You know you're a Iron Maiden fan when you have got all 15 studio albums, all live albums, all EP's and everything else related to Iron Maiden.
Or if you go to London just to visit 22 Acacia Avenue.
By the way, I was just referencing the song Prowler by Iron Maiden!

Okay, let me have a go - you know you're an Iron Maiden fan when:

1) You laugh at the wind and howl at the rain,
2) Your library includes works by Aldous Huxley, William Golding and Frank Herbert, and poetry by Samuel Taylor Coleridge,
3) You see sixes all the way (no reference to any member of this board intended!),
4) You start tracking down obscure flicks like Quest for Fire, Children of the Damned and Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner, to add to your collection that already includes Where Eagles Dare and The Fugitive,
5) You watch the world exploding every single night,
6) You can't keep a straight face when you meet a woman and she tells you her name is Charlotte,
7) You wake from your dreams to go dancing with the dead,
8) Your ears prick up whenever West Ham is mentioned, even though you hate football.

(I have to admit that I personally fail on a few of these points ... :innocent:)

For someone who was surrounded by exchange students all through high school I'm usually good at comprehending broken English, but I'm just lost.

I don't think he implied that in anyway. It would be silly to think that a 13-year-old could go about flashing women. Even if he did that, most of them would probably warn him that he might catch a cold and offer him a candy or something.

It was still an incredibly bizarre and uncomfortable way to open the thread, especially coming from a 13 year old.

Back