Y&T

A

Anonymous

Does anybody know the band Y&T? A great band, a bit like Toto, but heavier and better... The band is formed around guitarist/singer Dave Meniketti, who has also done some less known solo-works...

Have an old best of, bought it only for 'Midnight in Tokyo' which is, to this day, a favorite of mine !

I have to look for this CD in my cases to give it another spin after years and years...

Cheers

Midnight in Tokyo is a wonderful song indeed, but you should try "Come in from the Rain", "God only knows", "Don't stop Running" and "Contagious"... Jewels... Sheer jewels

I will locate these songs (if they are on my best of, good, if not, I will look around) and giv'em a spin.

Thanks for the tip !

Cheers

only song I remember is "Wild and the Young" [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I believe that's a Quiet Riot song [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
@ The Saint: Let me know how it turned out [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-RudeZ+Aug 3 2005, 08:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(RudeZ @ Aug 3 2005, 08:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I believe that's a Quiet Riot song [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
@ The Saint: Let me know how it turned out  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]113950[/snapback]​
[/quote]

yeah you r right, i remember once of their songs then hee hee [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back