x factor electric chair statue

paulw656

Prowler
Hi.
Wondering if anyone could help. I have been given a metal elctric chair by my sis for my Birthday. It is approx 5 inches high Has an X on the chair back and says Iron Maiden on the plinth. Underneath it says 1995. Made in England. The Alchemy Carta. POKER.
Could any one give me any info on this piece as I can't find anything about it on the net.  Just curios about it, you know background etc.
Cheers

Iron Maiden released the first album with the then new singer Blaze Bayley in 1995, after the departure of lead singer Bruce Dickinson in 1993 (returned in 1999). This specific album is called the X factor and featured some obscene artwork with Eddie (the band's mascot) strapped in an electric chair.

iron-maiden-the-x-factor_alt.jpg

fonzbear2000 said:
148 views and no one can help this person?
There is a strong possibility that 85%-90% of those page views were done by a Google/Yahoo spider.

There is also a strong possibility that no one on this forum knows any more about the statue than the OP. Wish I could help, but I don't know anything about it.

Hi.
Wondering if anyone could help. I have been given a metal elctric chair by my sis for my Birthday. It is approx 5 inches high Has an X on the chair back and says Iron Maiden on the plinth. Underneath it says 1995. Made in England. The Alchemy Carta. POKER.
Could any one give me any info on this piece as I can't find anything about it on the net. Just curios about it, you know background etc.
Cheers
Just joined this. Have you had any luck finding information? I am personal friends with some one that might be able to help.

Back