Worst actors/actresses, films and TV shows

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
I thought about posting this in NOW WATCHING thread, but I think it's better to open a new one. Write down the worst actors/actresses, films and TV shows IN YOUR OPINION.

My list:
Worst actors/actresses
I can't stand Jason Schwartzmann. I avoid his films or any media in which he appears. So irritating.
Megan Fox is an awful actress. Also, she's NOT pretty IMO. There are so many prettier actresses than her. No Transformers for me :D

Worst films
Salt is meaningless piece of shit.
The Darjeeling Limited is also shit. I started hating Schwartzmann after watching that film.
How Do I Know sucks big time.

Worst TV shows
Kath & Kim is a horrible irritating piece of shit.
Sex & The City is horrible, but I guess most of you know it already :bigsmile:
Will & Grace - just crap.
I can't stand watching Ugly Betty more than 2-3 seconds which takes me to change the channel. My eyes hurt from all the shiny colors.
Nurse Jackie is disgusting show too. Do we really need another medical show?

I just wrote first things that came to my mind. More later B)

I can not stand anything Richard Gere is in. He is just a pretty boy who can't act.

I also can't stand Kevin Costner, except for the Untouchables and JFK. 13 Days is just a horrendously boring piece of shit and him trying to pull off a New England accent just makes it suck all the much more.

I don't really watch much TV  shows anymore. Only sports and documentaries. It is all shit.

I a slight twist, I probably would have put Anna Torv on a bad list after season one of Fringe, but her acting is either being better utilized or she has just gotten a lot better.

I will agree with Kath and Kim, tried that once, what a horrible show.

Worst film ever?
For some time I thought it was Charlie Angels.Then I saw Saw.

Megan Fox is an awful actress. Also, she's NOT pretty
Sex and The City sucks indeed.
But Megan Fox NOT PRETTY??????  :p

Titanic was the worst movie i ever saw on screen. Can't remember anything more right now.

Rotam said:
Titanic was the worst movie i ever saw on screen. Can't remember anything more right now.
What? That one is a classic!

99% of all TV shows are crap. Especially boring fishing shows, boring building shows, boring airport shows, boring medical shows, boring pretty much everything.

Which is why I rarely watch TV. Only VH1 Classic and History Channel for me!

The worst actress I can think of is Diane Kruger. She can't act to save her life. Worst actor? I don't know his name, but one of the beaus from Pearl Harbor made me fell off the chair laughing at his pathetic performance.

I don't watch TV, so I can't tell you what I think the worst programme is.

As for the worst film... There's a shitload of really bad ones out there... I still shiver at the thought of Great Whiteaka Shark. But the worst film I have ever seen, hands down, is a German amateur production called Piratenmassaker. If you want an idea of what that one is like, just a hint of an idea, really, take a look at this picture and consider they're serious about it:

272px-Pm2.jpg

Every moment of that film is awful, pathetic and traumatising, not just crossing the line of taste and decency, but dancing and prancing and taking a crap and jerking off on it. When I tell people of it, they usually reply: "Oh, like Plan 9 From Outer Space?"

No. Not even remotely like it.

It's like everything that can be done wrong in a film is being celebrated here. Many things are being done wrong that you wouldn't even think of, that your basic survival instinct would command you to get right. It makes Ed Wood look like Hitchcock, Pearl Harbor look like Gandhi and Adolf Hitler look like the Dalai Lama. It is so atrociously bad. And I know my share of bad movies.

NightProwler666 said:
Also, she's NOT pretty IMO. There are so many prettier actresses than her. No Transformers for me :D

I agree her beauty is overrated but come on "NOT pretty" ? She is pretty. Also her fame comes from her sexiness not her prettiness.

But yes she is a terrible actress :D

She can't act her way out of a wet paper bag.

I have a love-hate relationship with Shia LeBeouf, as well - I love to hate that squirrely little fuck.

Nigel Tufnel said:
Julia Roberts is another one who is neither a great actress or as beautiful as everyone thinks she is.

As far as high-profile actors go, I agree with the above, plus Nicholas Cage is another I have a real problem with.

Back