World Piece tour bootlegs?

DJ James

A coma stole my name.
Hey I'm kinda new to the whole bootlegging community and I was wondering if anyone had a decent sounding bootleg from the World Piece tour. I really don't care too much if there is any video along with it....

Thanks in advance, :edmetal:

Thanks for that Travis - I have been after that for some time. I have boots of all the shows I have been to and that was the one that was missing. :ok:

If you note at the end of Iron Maiden, you here Bruce say "Manchester won 4-0". That was a reference, by the way, to the FA Cup final replay between Man Utd and Brighton. It was a Thursday - I know that much as all replays were on Thursday's back then and as I went to the gig, a few of my mates had gone to that very same match. They went to support Brighton. Bruce did add more that is not on it - he said that he'd hoped Brighton would win "because of relegation, and all that", as they went down that year and never came back. Funnily enough, I was talking to Perun about that just the other day. :D

You can tell he is not big on football by saying "Manchester" - few, if any, football fans will ever refer to Man U as just Manchester. ;)

Oh. I used media fire, dimeadozen makes you sign up and all that bullshit.

Ya, file hosting sites such as mediafire and megaupload with direct downloads are the best, but I usually get very fast speeds with torrents. Even with just 1 seeder.

Yeah that's were I got the bootleg from (thanks for the links), does anyone know were I can obtain a Maiden England Bootleg? Or are there no good ones?

That Hammersmith show is the boot I have from Piece tour, and I love it.

I only bother with one boot per tour, and only if there's no live album instead. This show was good enough, it could have been released as one. Drifter in particular was never played better.

Edit: just realized I was thinking of the Drifter from Beast Over Hammersmith, not this H'smith gig. See, I told you it was good enough for a live album. :innocent:

There is a pro bootleg of Maiden England, some laserdisc rip. It's legally circulating ever since. Content is exactly the same as official release, but a bit different sound (IMHO better).
Cut the torrent and filesharing crap, join us on the DC++ hub. Support the goddamn community, and we have every Iron Maiden bootleg in existence there, in single place, with multiple sources. And of related bands (Bruce, ASAP, Blaze, etc.).

I've never liked the sharing requirements of hubs.

You must download and share at least ONE (1) gigabyte of Iron Maiden audio and/or video ASAP!
You must share at least TEN (10) GB of Lossless Audio. (New Members are excluded for at least 7 days of their total online time in the DC++ Hub)

Torrents and direct downloads are the way to go. :D

Back