Wishbone Ash/Nektar June USA tour

Travis The Dragon

AFTERGLOW!!!
It's so sad that these bands never got the recognition they truly deserve. They have some amazing music and now they're touring together! I can't wait to see them on the 30th!!!

June
20 CHANTILLY, Sully’s WV, USA (with Nektar)
21 PITTSBURGH, Altar Bar , PA, USA (with Nektar)
22 SELLERSVILLE, Sellersville Theatre, PA, USA (with Nektar)
23 NEW YORK CITY, BB KIng's, NY, USA (with Nektar)
28 MILWAUKEE, Shank Hall, WI, USA (with Nektar)
29 LINCOLNSHIRE, Viper Alley, IL, USA (with Nektar)
30 MINNEAPOLIS, Famous Dave's Blues Club, MN, USA (with Nektar)

There are two versions of Wishbone Ash at the moment.

Wishbone Ash and Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash.

I have seen the former (with Andy Powell = half of the original guitar tandem) but also would like to see the latter one day (with bassist Martin Turner; and other half of the original guitar tandem Ted Turner has also made appearance with the band). This sounds awesome:
On the 31st August, 2012, the band held a Garden Party at Liscombe Park, Bedfordshire where they played a number of less frequently performed songs for an invited audience that included fans, music press, family and friends. The band were joined on stage by Ted Turner, Laurie Wisefield and Steve Upton, marking a re-union of 4 out of 5 members of the two classic line ups of Wishbone Ash.

EDIT:
Hey Travis, it looks like the dates you posted are Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash dates!
http://www.wishboneash.co.uk/livedates/1.aspx
I am jealous!

Ya, they are. Oops, I should have mentioned what version of WA it is. I'm also jealous that you've seen Andy's version! Sigh, if only the 2 of them would put their differences aside and get together again.

Back