Why Is it so quiet in here

A

Anonymous

why is it so quiet in here? can i advertise your site on my site please! and if so do you have a banner i can use??

I want this to have the same atmosphere as the good times at the IMBB [!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Max

please do, we need some more good blokes on this site...............please checkout the links section for banner [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/images/banner2.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--QuoteBegin-ironmaidenlewes+Aug 28 2002, 06:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ironmaidenlewes @ Aug 28 2002, 06:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]why is it so quiet in here? can i advertise your site on my site please! and if so do you have a banner i can use??

I want this to have the same atmosphere as the good times at the IMBB [!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Max[/quote]
Because i went to see nightwish yesterday, so i didn't do any posting...

[!--QuoteBegin-Kwisatz Haderach+Aug 29 2002, 07:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Kwisatz Haderach @ Aug 29 2002, 07:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--QuoteBegin-ironmaidenlewes+Aug 28 2002, 06:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ironmaidenlewes @ Aug 28 2002, 06:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]why is it so quiet in here? can i advertise your site on my site please! and if so do you have a banner i can use??

Max[/quote]
Because i went to see nightwish yesterday, so i didn't do any posting...[/quote]
Was it good?

Yes it was, now i only have to arrange a copy of the videostream... already arranged an audio copy

dont worry iam here and will be daily so it should be busier!! i have noticed since the maiden trade bb closed and the other opened its been a lot quiter,so could get busier here!

dont worry iam here and will be daily so it should be busier!! i have noticed since the maiden trade bb closed and the other opened its been a lot quiter,so could get busier here!

SPS is that you?? If it is (which i am 99% sure) GREAT!!

:head: :hi: :geigh:

[!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

yes its me max well done for sussing it out,iam here to stay daily,as i said a lot more relaxed and no mtuk!!

Hi guys.
Just found the place.
Glad to see a few familiar faces.

Gee i wonder if anyone knows who i am? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back