Why Iron Maiden are still the most awesomeband in the world ever

infinitedreams7thson said:
Wait what?  Ed Force 1 got wrecked by a freak storm in finland?  At least the band was ok.

Yea, I searched the articles, but didn't find any info about Maiden's equipment or plane getting busted up.

Crimson Mask said:
Wow thanks man, definitely worthy of a new thread, 10/10 would visit your blog for more in-depth insight again.

If that isn't sarcastic I don't know what is...

We actually checked to see if there isn't a Mav behind the Crimson Mask, but unless Mav has relocated, it's not.

LooseCannon said:
We actually checked to see if there isn't a You Know Who behind the Crimson Mask, but unless You Know Who has relocated, it's not.
He's sarcastic and rude, but I gotta admit it, he often makes me laugh. 

Onhell said:
Hey! That's MY job! :p

Yeah, Crimson does your job way better :lol: You're not much of an asshole but you are sarcastic haha but you're sarcasm is actually humorous, and even then, you've had some very serious discussions and posts, if you look back on them. Not to mention you respect others and their opinions, unlike Crimson mASSk

HallowedBeMyName said:
Yeah, Crimson does your job way better :lol: You're not much of an asshole but you are sarcastic haha but you're sarcasm is actually humorous, and even then, you've had some very serious discussions and posts, if you look back on them. Not to mention you respect others and their opinions, unlike Crimson mASSk

Wow, a white person taking a mexican's job... whodathunkit LOL

Back