Why do I have an "Warning"-meter below my stats

I have this, and it's on 0% [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

noone else has this [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

and, i've also didn't do anything wrong, besides having a signature wich was a bit large, it's removed now

i think i can say i've done more good than bad for this site

Everyone has a warn bar, but you can only see your own. If it's on 0% it means you have had no warnings and haven't done anything wrong.

By the way, the admins can see everybody's warn bar.

Everybody has a warning bar on his profile, bar the mods and owners of the website.

Your warn level is at 0%, meaning you've not done anything wrong.

Cheers

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Apr 2 2005, 12:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Apr 2 2005, 12:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Everyone has a warn bar, but you can only see your own.  If it's on 0% it means you have had no warnings and haven't done anything wrong.

By the way, the admins can see everybody's warn bar.
[snapback]100917[/snapback]​
[/quote]

ow [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

no worries for me anymore then [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't have one. Does that mean I'm free to do anything I want? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No because you can be demoted [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeah, just look at me! I know how Lucifer felt when he got kicked out of the heavens! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Show a bit of respect, young man!
[img src=\'http://www.curlyprose.co.uk/images/Victor_Meldrew.JPG\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back