Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Goddess Of Time

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Need To Sleep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maCUNTaima

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ancient Mariner was spelled with some weird internet slang, so thousand_suns for me, complete with the underscore. :smartarse:

By the way, why have the options been changed by the mods but Adrian Smith is not there!?

NigelTufnel said:
I'm glad that survey was'nt biased.as Yaoiv Smirnoff would say"reminds me of election back home in Soviet Union.Who would you vote for,Nikita Kruschev or Nikita Kruschev."

Nowadays it's Vladimir Putin or Vladimir Putin.

Invader said:
Ancient Mariner was spelled with some weird internet slang, so thousand_suns for me, complete with the underscore. :smartarse:

By the way, why have the options been changed by the mods but Adrian Smith is not there!?

a. AnC^MaRiNeR, like the other options, is a former member of this forum who was eventually banned. His name was always spelled that way. You may be confusing him with Ancient Mariner, a long-time forum member who hasn't been seen in about 2 years.

In my opinion, AnC^MaRiNeR - prior to his banning - consistently posted the most mind-blowingly insane stuff this forum has EVER seen. You new members have no idea. The kind of insanity that threatened to melt your brain when you read it. That's why merely banning him wasn't enough. All his posts were deleted for the safety of the rest of the forum.

Seriously. Remember that scene in Raiders Of The Lost Ark when the Nazis looked into the Ark and melted? Or how about the lyrics from "Children Of The Damned": "Melting his face, screaming in pain, peeling the skin from his eyes"? That what it was like to read the posts of AnC^MaRiNeR.

b. It is not an "option" to "choose" Adrian Smith. Either Adrian Smith chooses you, or he does not.

See, and here I was wanting my mind blown and I cant read the posts... whats a wasted to do?

Back