Which countries have Maiden played at?

Pico-Union

Invader
I decided to bring this topic up to get information about the countries that IM has played at. Also, which new countries can Maiden play at? Add to the list.

Countries Visited
United States

New Countries
China?
Morocco?
Colombia?

Maiden player 3 times in Argentina, 1 in Uruguay, 2 in Chile and I think 4 in Brazil.
I believe thats all from south America

HEY YES COLOMBIA!!.... if you ever return to this post.... why did you think colombia...
[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]New Countries
China?
Morocco?
Colombia?
[/quote]

[!--QuoteBegin-Pico-Union+Jan 6 2005, 12:01 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pico-Union @ Jan 6 2005, 12:01 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I decided to bring this topic up to get information about the countries that IM has played at.  Also, which new countries can Maiden play at?  Add to the list.

Countries Visited
United States

New Countries
China?
Morocco?
Colombia?
[snapback]95286[/snapback]​
[/quote]

you said Morocco, hope it will happen someday!! ( please tell me why you thought of my country as new country that maiden can play ?) [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

They Played in Venezuela >>> October 9-10 1.992 (Poliedro,Caracas)

--->[a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc\' target=\'_blank\']HERE[/a]<---

i know maiden has been to canada but just going to eastern canada is not enough, they need to go to central and western Canada, this is a big country who loves to party!! i know that here in winnipeg there was tons of excitement just because Iron Maiden were coming to Toronto just in the summer. We also just built a new arena 15,000 capacity I would give anything for Maiden to come here!!!

*sigh*

[a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.org\' target=\'_blank\']This[/a] is the place where you can go to complain about Maidens touring policy.

Maiden has played seven times in México. They have also been in two different cities, México City (D.F.) and Monterrey.

Hope they come again... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-conorsdaman@hotmail.com+Sep 9 2005, 04:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(conorsdaman@hotmail.com @ Sep 9 2005, 04:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]there's no such place as northern ireland. they should play in derry.
[snapback]117858[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yes, there is!! You Obviously mean Londonderry

I know that they never will but Maiden should play at Newfoundland. I will probably never get to see them. Toronto is way to far away for me.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Sep 19 2005, 08:43 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Sep 19 2005, 08:43 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]*sigh*

[a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.org\' target=\'_blank\']This[/a] is the place where you can go to complain about Maidens touring policy.
[snapback]118784[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yes, lets all go there and complain and act all big about why Maiden should tour in each and every one of our backyards.

[!--QuoteBegin-British Army Trooper+Oct 21 2005, 08:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(British Army Trooper @ Oct 21 2005, 08:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yes, there is!! You Obviously mean Londonderry
[snapback]120869[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Oh god, we've got enough dissention in the forum without brining sectarianism into it. I don't think Maiden will ever play NI, as most people in other countries have to (and are willing to!) travel more than 100 miles to see them play in their home country. We'll see them in Dublin, but not in Belfast, I think. I think they could play the Odyssey (not sure how many seats for concert), but it might be a bit small. Gah, priest and Megadeth played here recently, and yet Maiden are too big to be able to play here without selling out almost instantly. Oh well, I'd hack my way through the wall [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . Either that or go to the car park, put my ear to the wall and bang my head. Against the wall. Yeah. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back