Where have you been?

Only been to Wales, England, France and Spain. I will be going to Germany in September though for a gaming LAN, possibly via Belgium and Holland.

Scotland is also a possibility.

I could get to Malmö for nine Euros, you know...

I just might. Tell me somewhat in advance when the best time is. I'd need to book these cheap trips timely.

Malmö, eh? I can tell you a lot about Malmö but I assume you already have been there and you don't need my help :p.

It will be a holiday visiting various locations in Jutland.
Kaart_Denemarken.gif

Last edited:
A little promotion for my little country. I am not sure how the landscape/nature is perceived, but this "timelapse through Dutch nature" (most of it is not nature, the Netherlands were almost entirely made by the people who've lived in it) is quite beautiful. Enjoy!
It must be said that the timelapse consists out of photos which are "reworked" (touched up?) by the photographer. And some provinces are missing, so at some point "whole" the Netherlands will be featured. He also wants to do this in Austria.

"Dutch Scapes - A timelapse journey through Dutch nature" is a one man project to show people the beauty of our country, The Netherlands. Many people are always complaining about the weather and the 'boring' landscapes, but look at this video!! Now you can say that is totally nonsense! I am appreciating the Dutch landscapes more and more every time I am out shooting and I hope you too by seeing this short film!

For the guys who want to see some numbers and gear I used:
- About 3 months of shooting (spare time)
- At least 260 GB of RAW footage
- Two canon 600D bodies
- Tokina 11-16 mm f/2.8
- Canon 70-200 mm IS USM f/4.0
- Canon 50 mm f/1.4
- Multiple tripods
- Homemade slider (I would love to have some 3 axis stuff in the future!!! Haha)

Last edited:
Updated list:

Sweden (plenty of times)
Denmark (1993)
Finland (2007)
United Kingdom (England and Wales, not Scotland so far) (plenty of times)
Slovakia (2011)
Greece (2011)
Brazil (2005)
Qatar (2009)
Tanzania (2011)
Netherlands (2014)
China (2015)

Last edited:
It must be said that the timelapse consists out of photos which are "reworked" (touched up?) by the photographer. And some provinces are missing, so at some point "whole" the Netherlands will be featured. He also wants to do this in Austria.

A bit of HDR effect. Beautiful scenes and video, none the less.

Lived in:
Switzerland

Visited Europe:
Germany
France
Italy
Austria
Belgium
Denmark (Legoland!!)
Sweden
Spain
Ireland
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Greece
Malta
Israel

Visited Africa:
Mauritius

Visited Caribbean:
Venezuela
Cuba

Never bee to mainland America tho, neither north nor south. Also never been to Australia, Asia and England.

Seen Maiden only in Switzerland since it doesn't make sense to go abroad to see them.

Back