Where did my post go?

A

Anonymous

I made a post in the trade forum and now I cannot find it. I got an e-mail notification about it but when I clicked on the link to go see the post it took me to some other part of the boards and some other post irrevelant to waht I posted about.

MP

Hello, if you posted it early Monday morning (Europe time), it could have been lost as we had still issues with the new server.

I lost a bunch of posts too. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

We're really sorry for the inconvenience. Make some publicity about the donation for Maidenfans, and it won't [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

Ok, thanks. Well I hopw all is well now [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

MP

Only this morning at work I had the same problem. Some ISP's haven't fully refreshed and are seeing an alternate version of the BB

[!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Well that sucks. It seems to be working for me now though. Thanks for all your help [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

MP

Back