When a music thread goes bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original thread title & topic: Nikki Sixx is an asshole, discuss.

How about starting a decent fucking topic. Until then, I'll keep on spamming.

What's the backstory here?
It was originally a thread about Nikki Sixx and his claim that Bruce Dickinson's "Tattooed Millionaire" (1990) was written about him due to a comment Sixx made 11 years after the song was written in the book "The Dirt" (2001) to the effecr that Sixx slept with Dickinson's now ex-wife when Crue supported Maiden on an early tour in the 80's. Sixx also claims that Bruce didn't know until the book. Apparently, Sixx has a misplaced concept of time or he'll just say anything to get attention, not unlike one of our fellow forum posters.

True to his or her annoying form and pathological need for attention, rather than staying on topic "Criedwhenbrucieleft" decided it was KFC man time again. I merely changed the topic to match the response.

Last edited:
Since I'm being called a whore, I'd suggest you lock it then.

An attention whore is not a prostitute. I've made no allegations that you and a certain Maiden song subject share a common profession.

You admit to being a spammer. Isn't that bannable? Not that you can't always reincarnate with a new account, but you'll lose all of your accumulated cool points.

Frankly, whether it's my thread or not your spamming threads you don't like is excessively annoying. Others may agree and perhaps I'm just the first to call you out on it.

What's the backstory here?
It was originally a thread about Nikki Sixx...
Your original post was an invitation to pillory Nikki Sixx, including discussing speculative areas like whether he slept with Bruce Dickinson's then wife. I don't like shit-throwing topics like this. And since you opened with some YouTube-comments-style skit on his bass playing & an attempt to link this to Steve Harris (another invitation to throw shit), I decided to post a video of a guy who can play bass (video deleted). It happened to be Buckethead; it could just as easily have been Les Claypool --but then that wouldn't have given you the opportunity at poking fun at me by changing the title of your post & deleting your entire original post, whilst calling me a whore, etc.

An attention whore is not a prostitute. I've made no allegations that you and a certain Maiden song subject share a common profession.

You admit to being a spammer. Isn't that bannable? Not that you can't always reincarnate with a new account, but you'll lose all of your accumulated cool points.

Frankly, whether it's my thread or not your spamming threads you don't like is excessively annoying. Others may agree and perhaps I'm just the first to call you out on it.
Dig, dig, dig...

I never directed any personal insults towards you & would appreciate if you didn't continue the name calling.

Dig, dig, dig....

While you got the main idea that it was bringing up negatives about Nikki Sixx's personality, his comments regarding Bruce, and his questionable musical ability, your other interpolations were way off and your reading comprehension skills leave much to be desired. I've recently read "The Dirt" and dislike what Sixx claims about Bruce's ex-wife and the way he makes it an anecdote at Bruce's expense on talk shows.

If you find a topic distasteful, you can always ignore it. Don't try to play the "but I was just. . ." card. You've been spamming other topics with sarcastic remarks and nonsense for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back