Whatever it is I'm Against It!!!!

Onhell

Infinite Dreamer
So here is where I disagree with all you folks! first up we have GK and his ridiculous claim that Maiden's music is in some sort of "rebirth." Bullshit, say I. There is nothing rebirthy about dispationate formulaic music by 50 year olds! Here's the cool thing to, no matter what you say I'm against it and, the kicker, I'm always right :p 

You probably haven't seen too many hockey games over there, eh Albie?  :p

Now flip the coin and I can saythat I've never sat through an entire soccer game  :p

Powergirl81 said:
You probably haven't seen too many hockey games over there, eh Albie?  :p
How much of Ice Hockey I've seen has no bearing on the fact that I think it is a great game. :D

In addition to that, to live in Finland would not be too depressing because of the long cold winter nights.

EDIT: Got the above the wrong way round. :D

Onhell does not enjoy visiting men-only bathing houses and getting massaged by some kinds gents. And maybe more.

Onhell detests the idea of humans and medium-sized mammals having sexual intercourse, and would never engage in such himself. He never has done so, either.

Whatever it is I'm against it! That's right, I don't agree that I'm intelligent, I'm a genius! Hockey is not a fabulously entertaining game, what are you gay? It's a BRUTALLY entertaining game! I do enjoy visiting man only bath houses and getting a massage from Ivan, but no more!
Perun said:
Onhell detests the idea of humans and medium-sized mammals having sexual intercourse, and would never engage in such himself. He never has done so, either.

Quit spying on me!

That explains where the 7th key has been all along. seriously, it bothers me to no end that the song ends after 6 keys....

Back