1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whatever it is I'm Against It!!!!

Discussion in 'Can I Play with Madness?' started by Onhell, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Onhell

Onhell Mexican Revolutionary

So here is where I disagree with all you folks! first up we have GK and his ridiculous claim that Maiden's music is in some sort of "rebirth." Bullshit, say I. There is nothing rebirthy about dispationate formulaic music by 50 year olds! Here's the cool thing to, no matter what you say I'm against it and, the kicker, I'm always right :p 

2. Powergirl81

Powergirl81 Trooper

You're WRONG! Adrian Smith is always right!  :smartarse:

:p

PASCHENFUCKINGDALE!!!  :D

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onhell is intelligent.

4. Albie

Albie Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.

I agree. Plus I would like to add that Ice Hockey is a fabulously entertaining sport.

5. Powergirl81

Powergirl81 Trooper

You probably haven't seen too many hockey games over there, eh Albie?  :p

Now flip the coin and I can saythat I've never sat through an entire soccer game  :p

6. Albie

How much of Ice Hockey I've seen has no bearing on the fact that I think it is a great game. :D

In addition to that, to live in Finland would not be too depressing because of the long cold winter nights.

EDIT: Got the above the wrong way round. :D

7. Hunlord

Hunlord Trooper

Onhell does not enjoy visiting men-only bathing houses and getting massaged by some kinds gents. And maybe more.

8. Albie

Sorry Onhell, you've asked for this. :D

9. national acrobat

national acrobat Ancient Mariner

Onhell did not ask for this. He's not deserving everything coming to him.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onhell detests the idea of humans and medium-sized mammals having sexual intercourse, and would never engage in such himself. He never has done so, either.

11. Onhell

Whatever it is I'm against it! That's right, I don't agree that I'm intelligent, I'm a genius! Hockey is not a fabulously entertaining game, what are you gay? It's a BRUTALLY entertaining game! I do enjoy visiting man only bath houses and getting a massage from Ivan, but no more!
    Quit spying on me!

12. Shadow

Shadow Deluxe Edition Staff Member

Onhell disagrees with everything.

13. Onhell

Nice to see you're with it :p

14. SinisterMinisterX

SinisterMinisterX Illuminatus Staff Member

Onhell doesn't write pathetic sad emo poems and cry himself to sleep in a fetal position every night.

15. Onhell

That's right! I write br00tal heroic poems and cry myself to sleep every night...

16. Powergirl81

Powergirl81 Trooper

Onhell is NOT the keeper of the 7 keys. He gave one to Harris for safe keeping. Now he has only 6  :lol:

17. Onhell

That explains where the 7th key has been all along. seriously, it bothers me to no end that the song ends after 6 keys....

18. Albie

I agree with you, wholeheartedly.

19. Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan Ancient Mariner

Nice to see that you've recovered the "LAST WORD" thread under a new guise.  :D

20. Onhell

SHHHH! :ninja: