What would you do to win Maiden backstage passes?

Travis The Dragon

AFTERGLOW!!!
If there was a contest asking you to do something extreme to win Maiden backstage passes, what would it be? Most things that I've thought of there's no way in hell I'd do, but here are some I would do:

Since I changed the title, my new ones are below.

Re: What would you do to win Maiden tickets?

Work 6 hours and buy the tickets with the money I earned.

:D

Pretty much anything to get them here.

Not including buttsecks.

Invader said:
Work 6 hours and buy the tickets with the money I earned.

:D

This. And after 6 hours of work I think there should be money left for a couple of beers as well  :D

Eddies Wingman said:
This. And after 6 hours of work I think there should be money left for a couple of beers as well  :D

Perhaps with your salary, but not mine. ;)

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
If there was a contest asking you to do something extreme to win Maiden tickets, what would it be? Most things that I've thought of there's no way in hell I'd do, but here are some I would do:

French kiss a really heavy set person-male or female.
Streak through a populated area.
Watch bestiality videos.
Dive naked into very cold water.

I thought we were looking for something extreme...  :blink:

If diving naked into very cold water would be what it took to get Maiden to Trondheim again, I wouldn't hesitate.

On the other hand, I'd rather pay for the flight to Oslo, Göteborg or Helsinki to see them, rather than frenching someone that did not appeal to me.

Drunk or not drunk?

If there was a contest asking you to do something extreme to win Maiden tickets, what would it be? Most things that I've thought of there's no way in hell I'd do, but here are some I would do:

Streak through a populated area.
Watch bestiality videos.
Dive naked into very cold water.

None of these are extreme at all.

Heavy set doesn't mean ugly, some pudgy girls still have pretty faces, so I'd do it... sober (take that perun).

watch bestiality videos? Weird sure, extreme? not really. participating in one is a different story :D

Dive into freezing water naked? Um... the Polar Bear Club anybody? Plus this is what I do every time I go to Mexico and have to take a shower (we rarely have hot water lol).

So BRING IT OWN BIATCH.

Notice how Onhell completely ignores the 'streaking' part.  Mostly, because (a) he does that all the time, and (b) he really wants to do that at work.

Honestly, the above extreme-isms seem more like Onhell in a easy dream killing match.  ;)

Have both nuts removed for six months.

Have to watch the Maiden while naked and hanging from the ceiling in stirrups just above the moshpit with a spotlight on me.

Oh sure, you all give me shit for what I would do, but I don't see most of you saying what you would do.

Wasted CLV said:
Notice how Onhell completely ignores the 'streaking' part.  Mostly, because (a) he does that all the time, and (b) he really wants to do that at work.

Honestly, the above extreme-isms seem more like Onhell in a easy dream killing match.  ;)

LOL, I've mellowed out a bit :D. Plus I agree with SMX and Invader... I mean, just ask Mega about extreme work lol.

Damn straight. Although I would probably have to work for 16 hours to cover a ticket.
How much is a ticket nowdays?

70 euros for me, but I think it might be cheaper in the rest of Europe because Finland is in general very expensive.  IIRC it was even more expensive in Norway, though.

Somewhere along the lines of two days of work for me.

Back