What Was The First Maiden Album You Bought?

This poll has no options to pick from.

• Yes it does. Here's one.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • That doesn't count. The options are supposed to be albums.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • No fair, you didn't say that in the first place.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I didn't have to say it. It should be obvious.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Well, you should speak more clearly.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Adrian Smith

Votes: 37 77.1%

• Total voters
I can't tell. Probably RDO. Studio albums, either NPFTD or Killers or XF. One of those for sure.

So i choose, "Well, you should speak more clearly.", because i'm not sure about Killers. :rolleyes:

The first Maiden album I ever had period is Piece of Mind, which I received as a 15th birthday present (back in 2008, so definitely one of the newer fans here).

However the first Maiden album that I myself purchased would be 7th son of a 7th son.

I'm pretty sure the first one I bought myself was the debut. However, the first one I got was Fear of the Dark (as a birthday gift). And, just to complete the list of first's, I was first introduced to Maiden through Number of the Beast (going through my father's record collection as a young kid).

Well, the first album I bought of Maiden's was The Final Frontier, as that was the first album of theirs released since I got into them. I had nearly everything released prior to that though, I either borrowed them from my Uncle or acquired them through... questionable methods.

Brave new world on CD, in 2001 or 2002 I think. Went full-on Maiden in 2003, and got Seventh son, Piece of mind, Powerslave, Rock in Rio (CD) and Visions of the beast on a holiday

Back