What Was The First Maiden Album You Bought?

This poll has no options to pick from.

• Yes it does. Here's one.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • That doesn't count. The options are supposed to be albums.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • No fair, you didn't say that in the first place.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I didn't have to say it. It should be obvious.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Well, you should speak more clearly.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Adrian Smith

Votes: 37 77.1%

• Total voters
My first own Iron Maiden album was Killers, with which I was presented during my 5th birthday party, on September 13th 1986. I had already borrowed from the guy who gave Killers to me Powerslave and Iron Maiden, a year before.

Jeffmetal said:
My first own Iron Maiden album was Killers, with which I was presented during my 5th birthday party, on September 13th 1986. I had already borrowed from the guy who gave Killers to me Powerslave and Iron Maiden, a year before.

You didn't say us what you voted though  :D

PS : Is that Tony Iommi in thy avatar ??  :eek:

Adrian Smith, of course. :D

Yes. It's Iommi and Bruce. How I want them to join forces together some day and see what comes out of this. B)

Cheers, man...

Cheers!  :)

Ah ok, I thought it was Tony and you -I've lost the graphic cards driver so avatars /smileys are not very clear...

Dance Of Death. Back in 2003. Good times, good times.  B)

I was in my local HMV when I saw a sale: "2 for $20". I remember my friend telling me about the concert he just went to; Iron Maiden. Of course, I had a couple songs from them, but wanted to get an album. I remember listening to "Revelations" on Youtube, and decided to buy Piece of Mind. I also saw The Number of the Beast, so I bought both. They changed my life. Since then, my music library has grown 6 fold.

Best of the Beast- I bought it cuz I thought it had all the songs I liked by them. I was very wrong  ;). And when I opened the booklet and saw the picture of Blaze with the band I said "Who the hell is this guy and what happend to Bruce?"  :huh: I was such a noob then  :D

Technically I got a copy of Live After Death on casette in a swap (not willing to disclose what I swopped to get it!). I've subsequently brought it twice more (LP and CD).

I bought Brave New World, and my dad had The first album up to Fear of the Dark on cd. Then went out and Bought the Blaze cds, Live after Death, Live at Donington, and Real Live/Dead One. (I got Live at Donington, and Live After Death for my Birthday).

Back