What tour has your favorite stage design/production?

What tour has your favorite stage design/production?

• Give Me Ed 'Till I'm Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Killers

• Beast On The Road

• World Peace Tour

• World Slavery Tour

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Somewhere On Tour

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Seventh Tour Of A Seventh Tour

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No Prayer On The Road

• Fear Of The Dark/Real Live

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • X Factour

• Vitrual XI

• Ed Huntour

• Brave New World

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Give Me Ed 'Till I'm Dead

• Dance Of Death

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • The Early Days

• A Matter Of Touring

• Somewhere Back In Time

• Final Frontier

• Total voters

Travis The Dragon

AFTERGLOW!!!
World Slavery will always be my personal favorite.

Oh, in case you have 1 tour that has, say, your favorite stage design and another that has your favorite light show, I made it so you can vote twice.

AMOLAD's stage design was quite cool and well-executed and it fitted so perfectly with the album theme. And of course Eddie on tank is one of the most awesome Eddie's appearings.
From the video evidences it seems to me that the Edhuntour stage was quite massive and theatrical.
I also like the Raising Hell stage and it would have voted for it :innocent:

Iron Maiden hasn't changed their stage set for 10 years, not even for SBIT tour. They just changed the paint and the effects / backdrops. There were some nice things like tank on AMOLAD, but that's it.

I voted Somewhere In Time, the shapes on the stage, the lights...Bruce even had some big laser gun during the Heaven Can Wait.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOWYPbD77Ks&nbsp; <--- scoll to 1:20 mark, and watch pure awesomeness!

I say the BNW tour, the stage had all those metal bars, it looked really good. Also, the giant Wicker Eddie and his Wicker Virgins was a cool thing.

Zare said:
Iron Maiden hasn't changed their stage set for 10 years, not even for SBIT tour. They just changed the paint and the effects / backdrops. There were some nice things like tank on AMOLAD, but that's it.
The light show looks different on each of those tours.

Back