1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your desktop background?

Discussion in 'Can I Play with Madness?' started by Mosh, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Natalie

Natalie Insect of Terror Staff Member

2. Taker

Taker Cannon Fodder

3. Collin

Collin MARK IT ZERO!

Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg

4. Eddie's Left Nut

Eddie's Left Nut What is that smell?

The squirrel-seagull mutation that is my avatar. It freaks out my cat.

5. Ray K.

Ray K. Invader

my icon from maidenfans which is the Eddie from rime of the ancient mariner. literally just changed it 5 seconds before I saw this thread. lol before that was a pic of flowers from a hike i did a month ago. not very metal but very pretty.;)

6. Cornfed Hick

Cornfed Hick Electric Eye

This. A photo I took from a sort-of-recent trip to Maui. View is from our rental condo.
    IMG_0626.JPG

Ray K. likes this.
  7. Wästed The Great

Wästed The Great Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude Staff Member

That's awesome! I stayed at a place in Lahaina, where sun rose over the mountains behind us and set into the ocean. That is such an awesome site. Did you have fun?

8. Cornfed Hick

Cornfed Hick Electric Eye

Had a blast. This place was in Wailea, in a condo complex just north of the Grand Wailea resort. Golfed, snorkeled, ate like a pig, ate a pig (Lu'au), and generally relaxed. That said, if I could take only one more one-week family vacation in my entire life, I'd probably do Kauai again instead of Maui.

9. mckindog

mckindog Living for Sanctuary from the law Staff Member

Never done Hawaii, but the view looks fantastic.
    Saving up for big European trip in the summer of 2014 when my oldest graduates.
    Maybe Maiden will be touring a new album and I can checkout what the European crowds are like.
    (haven't mentioned that part to my wife yet)

10. Forostar

Forostar Conjure the Death Star again

Cool you go to Europe, the "Old World". Hmm, would be cool to have a European forum meet but I don't think Maiden will tour that year. We'll see!

11. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

12. Mosh

Mosh The years just pass like trains Staff Member

That is simply the greatest wallpaper I've ever seen. It's so great I have to revert back to the Windows default because there is no chance of me ever topping that.

13. Onhell

Onhell Mexican Revolutionary

My iMac rotates between Heavy Metal bands, Video games, sexy women and video game backgrounds every 15 minutes....

14. Zare

Zare Dream of broken citadels

Just black.
    Workstation @ job has a space motive across two screens. But then again, it's NeXT like desktop with true composition, not this pitiful excuse of a window manager Microsoft came up with. It deserves a wallpaper.

15. ______no5

______no5 The Angel Of The Odd

I have 5 desktops, each assigned for a group of applications. Finder & Safari play everywhere.

Here they are.

yellow-flower-center.jpg Victoria-Silvstedt-2.JPG green.jpg fond_ecran_wallpaper_nature_0175.jpg 1801230.jpg

16. mtmccox

mtmccox Ancient Mariner

I have a set of around 60 rotating after a few minutes. The number is growing and sometimes I delete the ones I got bored with.

17. ______no5

______no5 The Angel Of The Odd

Rotating desktops?? In which OS??

18. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Self-propelled artillery Staff Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  19. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

403 Forbidden

20. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Self-propelled artillery Staff Member

Try refreshing? If that doesn't work dunno, it works for me.