what is the longest iron maiden song is?

To be honest, what is the longest Iron Maiden song?

• Aces High

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Revelations

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powersalve

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Phantom Of The Oppera

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Acs High

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Aces High

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Aces High is the longest for me.  I don't think that anyone can sing that like Bruce, not even me.  I don't think it is the longest, but it is Aces High.

Link Removed By Admin

For me, I voted for Powerslave. Except then I voted for Aces High, but Powerslave isn't as long.

Thank you _AKA_, your feedback is very close to me. You are wrong, Aces High is in the poll. I have remade the poll for you, it is not there now.

thread of the year :lol: :lol: :lol:
I voted for Revelations btw since it is longest than Oppera.
oh, and TS... I think you forgot Aces High.

I think now that I voted for Aces High, I am voting for Phantom.  Bruce sings this best, even if it isn't his longest.  No one, including me, can tell which song is longest, but Aces High is the longest they have ever done.

thousand_suns, can you add Aces High, Maiden's longest song, to the poll?  I want to vote for the longest song Phantom of the Opera but Aces High is better so I think it is longer.
Love, Prance

I voted for Aces High as no-one else had. Upon visiting Google.com to research on some totally unrelated and really trivial information on the Battle of Britain, I learned that it was Agatha Christie's 120th birthday today.

Happy birthday Agatha, wherever you are. :hbd:

Invader said:
thousand_suns, can you add Aces High, Maiden's longest song, to the poll?  I want to vote for the longest song Phantom of the Opera but Aces High is better so I think it is longer.
Love, Prance

I think Phantom of the Oppera is longer but I would like to see Aces High added to this poll if possible aswell. I think it is the longest song is.

Aces High, hands down. Aces High is longer than Mandingo.

Hang on, I think Revelations is longest is, but Aces High is longest is and Phantom of the Oppera is probably longest is but longest and Aces High aswell I forgot about Aces High my longest.

Back