What is the best way to seduce your lover ?

The Saint

Powerslave
Staff member
Check this site:

[a href=\'http://www.ntlworld.com/\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.ntlworld.com/[/a]

You can vote ('Have Your Say') down the page:

What is the best way to seduce your lover?
Cook a romantic meal (51%)
Serenade them with a song (3%)
Write a poem or love letter (16%)
Shower them with presents (10%)
Two tickets to an Iron Maiden concert (20%)

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Excellent, I voted [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

In my case, turn Iron Maiden off [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, truth be told, it'ld work better then a statement in frint of the entire school. I tried that yesterday ( Iactually held a microphone) at a St valentines party. It didn't exactly work. shee just.. blushed [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]. And it was a good statement too. At least, i got the respecct of the whole school. Nobody thought I'd do it. I faced my fears, and it was a nothi ng to lose, now or never situation. THe answer was obvious. And it stil is. She ain't for me. [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hard luck Black Ace. It's not worth doin that sometimes, you just make an arse of yourself.. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh fuck. The damn old love story. Had my share of that recently. Better said, a good friend of mine had. Had a love affair this weekend that ended much too soon and much too fast, her lover told her that it's already over yesterday. Bad Valentine's gift (not that I care for Valentine's Day, but it is a bitter pill). I've never seen the poor girl that sad. Love sucks.

Isn't this whole thing about the tickets to Iron Maiden inspired by the song 'Teenage Dirtbag'? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Feb 16 2005, 10:37 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 16 2005, 10:37 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Isn't this whole thing about the tickets to Iron Maiden inspired by the song 'Teenage Dirtbag'?  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]97969[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Somehow that came into my mind as well...

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Feb 16 2005, 12:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Feb 16 2005, 12:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Love sucks.
[snapback]97965[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Man, you're so fucking wrong. Love's the only thing that keeps us goin (or that it should). It doesen't matter if you get burned because in life there have to be some hard times, but if you we're loved and if you have loved before them, they sound like a reasonable trade. Love's the only thing that's worth living and dying for. [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+Feb 19 2005, 07:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Feb 19 2005, 07:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Love's the only thing that's worth living and dying for.
[snapback]98229[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Ahem, you forgot Heavy Metal.

Love is simply a romantic confusion of words. You say "love", but what you really mean is "lust" [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maverick only married because he finally found a woman who doesn't hold his looks, attitude, habits, and smell against him.

I chose her 'cause she had no legs, so she couldn't run away! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] She'd lost her vision too?

Well I had to poke her eyes out too so she wouldn't suffer too much from seeing me. I was an act of mercy! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Feb 19 2005, 11:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 19 2005, 11:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Love is simply a romantic confusion of words. You say "love", but what you really mean is "lust"  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]98239[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Great, someone who agrees [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back