What Does That Mean?

Nobby

Trooper
Bubbling Under? like worst performance? i'd hardly call davey's performance on live after death bad... nor H's in maiden england...

[!--QuoteBegin-Nobby+Apr 12 2005, 03:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Nobby @ Apr 12 2005, 03:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Bubbling Under? like worst performance? i'd hardly call davey's performance on live after death bad... nor H's in maiden england...
[snapback]101982[/snapback]​
[/quote]

absolutely! I also wondered about this myself

It's total bs... I think whoever wrote that wanted to have best & worst, and since maiden don't have that much official live shows, he chose the one they shined less in... both H & davey are percise and clean on both shows, they don't mess up, they just do their jobs great, and it's just total bs...

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Apr 13 2005, 02:36 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Apr 13 2005, 02:36 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]who wrote what where? what is this even about?
[snapback]102029[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Follow the Nana

[a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/?url=dave_murray.htm\' target=\'_blank\'] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/a]

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Apr 14 2005, 08:58 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Apr 14 2005, 08:58 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]In any case, this would belong into the Iron Maiden forum, I think.
[snapback]102118[/snapback]​
[/quote]

So in which forum belongs a discussion about something written in the Iron Maiden Fan site www.maidenfans.com [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The bio's were written by a good firned of mine and budding journolist Andy Law. The performances in question were as far as I know - in his opinion - the worst officially recorded performances of each band member. Thats not to be taken as an insult. Everyone has bad performances. There are numerous live tracks were Bruce stuffs up lines or hits bad notes same will apply to every other member of the band

Back