What determines our membership status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I am an 'ancient timer..." I chatted with mariner, e-mailed, chatted and IMed with Maverick and Duke... Not to mention... 7 years... holy crap.

I communicated with Baeleron when I was around on the newsgroup alt.rock'n'roll.metal.ironmaiden from 1998-2000.  B)

Around that time or at least not long after that I registrated here but didn't post too much. That was when this forum just started. And if I am correct that was before all you guys (except RealWorld).  :D

You really didn't start posting for years, you were that guy who knew what the solos were on the Commentary!

Thus he is a secret hero!! Forostar classifies as a dinosaur!!

So we have :

Dinosaurs ---> Forostar, Baeleron etc
Ancient Timers ---> SMX, LC, Onhell etc
Old Timers ---> Wasted, Zare, Albie etc

etc etc

Will-I-Am said:
Thus he is a secret hero!! Forostar classifies as a dinosaur!!

Dinosaurs ---> Forostar, Baeleron etc
Ancient Timers ---> SMX, LC, Onhell etc
Old Timers ---> Wasted, Zare, Albie etc

No, he doesn't. He registered 2 days before I did. And Onhell registered 2 days after me.

Click on Foro's name on the left, the proof is right there.

Here's a suggestion for what defines a real old timer: you remember the genesis of the Church of Adrian Smith.

Wasted CLV said:
When was this site started?

Maidenfans goes back to early 2002, but it's a continuation of an older site called The Edge of Darkness. Not sure when that one first appeared.

Shadow said:
Here's a suggestion for what defines a real old timer: you remember the genesis of the Church of Adrian Smith.

OOOOH man, That takes me back :), and true, if anybody remembers the "Holy Wars" hehe, they've been around

SinisterMinisterX said:
No, he doesn't. He registered 2 days before I did. And Onhell registered 2 days after me.

Click on Foro's name on the left, the proof is right there.

It's not the date of register that counts man, take Perun for instance, or He That Once Was.
If he was around, he was around!

I did wonder that about Per... Maverick used his old account when he came back... Perun started a new one.... what gives?

pilau said:
There has been some sort of feud between The Unspeakable and Per in the past?

I was talking about their accounts once deleted and then once coming back to the forum. No feud.

Actually, the feud between them got pretty wild. I was there got a couple pics::
81oNr3DDZR.jpg

Then they used their special pussy powers to change cat type and location:
lolcats-finish-him.jpg

Actually, as said before, there was no feud between Mav and Per. In fact, they were very close friends at one time, and I haven't heard about that changing.

So confine your lolcats to the Madness forum please. Hijacking this thread is not appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back