What are the least memorable Maiden songs?

NPFTD is a classic track. Can't believe they have played this since 1990-91. On current tour could have replaced
children of the damned
with this track. Would have worked I reckon.

Last edited by a moderator:
The final frontier album, I think it is a weak album by Maiden standards, and I've listened to it maybe 10-15 times all together. Don't remember much of song 5 to 10

Most of the Fear of the Dark, The Final Frontier and Book of Souls albums never caught on me.

A bunch of Killers tracks. It's a very unmemorable album IMO. Another Life, Innocent Exile, Twilight Zone... Geez, at this moment I don't remember what they sound like completely. I just remember the silly intro to Another Life.
Killers is awesome....has nothing to do with the fact it was my first Maiden album :innocent:

Listened to x factor album today. Fortunes of war is my new favourite worst song. The chorus sung with a distinct lack of enthusiasm or possibly ability by blaze (I'm being a bit harsh granted). Album actually sound and lyrically seems a proper follow up to FOTD however blaze is unable to bring the songs to life as Bruce can.

Most of NPFTD, FOTD, XF, VIX, AMOLAD, FF.
I know some of the songs off each, but most of them just don't stick with me.

After I retrieved the BOS cd that I had lent to a friend for months, I experienced not remembering how "The Man of Sorrows" went.

Last edited:
the entire dance of death and final frontier album.... I haven't even listened to anything off those albums in years

Listened to x factor album today. Fortunes of war is my new favourite worst song. The chorus sung with a distinct lack of enthusiasm or possibly ability by blaze (I'm being a bit harsh granted). Album actually sound and lyrically seems a proper follow up to FOTD however blaze is unable to bring the songs to life as Bruce can.
Really? Its like my favourite of all Bayley songs. Odd how people can feel so different!

And it has Dave Murray's most distinctive solo.
Maiden fans are so subjective but makes it interesting I guess...
I loved the AC/DC-ish way of exploring what's in between the riffs in the intro. It really makes the riff so much better. The vocals staring with "Cant hear what they're saying, I'm living..." is just amazing. Best vocal melody from the Bayley era, together with all vocal parts in Sign of the Cross!

Back